Newcastle United 0 - 2 Tottenham Hotspur - 13/08/17 (post-match from p28)

Kaizero

So, my FF team has both Lejeune and Shelvey. Rejoice.

Jesus, did you miss the draft or something?

Both were my last picks for their positions - both are cheap and I expect you to do reasonably well...

:lol: Barcelona has destroyed your expectations.

You have a winnable set of starting fixtures - which I was betting on - that both players will now miss. :lol:

Not to have a go at Rafa but he has to take either Perez or Gayle off for a CM, or take off Ritchie or Astu for the same. So we go 4-4-1 or 4-3-2

How we are now is doing us no favours. We have only one CM on the pitch.

Guest neesy111

We are in for a very, very difficult season

We've done well against the team that finished second last season and if Shelvey hadn't been a dick we might've even had a chance. Not going to be a difficult season at all. Frustrating, sure. Difficult? No.

You can't 100% say it won't be a difficult season.  We've got little quality in the final 3rd.

Well even before the injuries and red card. It was a terrible game of football and we had nowt going forward.

I've had enough of this season already :lol:

:lol: Really hope Rafa doesn't walk after the window.

We are in for a very, very difficult season

We've done well against the team that finished second last season and if Shelvey hadn't been a dick we might've even had a chance. Not going to be a difficult season at all. Frustrating, sure. Difficult? No.

I agree we'll be fine in terms of staying up but could be very boring unless we get a good attacker in

There's blame with Rafa here for this too.. he works with this cunt day in day out.

Positives to take from today too.. if he's not badly injured LeJeune will do well and mostly Manquillo has been impressive. Got stuck in a few times.

So, my FF team has both Lejeune and Shelvey. Rejoice.

Jesus, did you miss the draft or something?

Both were my last picks for their positions - both are cheap and I expect you to do reasonably well...

:lol: Barcelona has destroyed your expectations.

You have a winnable set of starting fixtures - which I was betting on - that both players will now miss. :lol:

Eh. You might get some Salvage out of Lejeune. Might end up not being too bad of an injury.

There's blame with Rafa here for this too.. he works with this c*** day in day out.

Positives to take from today too.. if he's not badly injured LeJeune will do well and mostly Manquillo has been impressive. Got stuck in a few times.

He's probably hoping giving Shelvey responsibility will keep him honest