Newcastle United 0 - 2 Tottenham Hotspur - 13/08/17 (post-match from p28)

Kaizero

I think Shelvey has been sent off on reputation alone. Honestly think it's just an accident. Alli rolling round like fucking Max Whitlock has made the refs mind up

It was brainless to challenge like that in front of the ref - although Alli is a right little fucking whinging cunt.

Guest firetotheworks

I think Shelvey has been sent off on reputation alone. Honestly think it's just an accident. Alli rolling round like f***ing Max Whitlock has made the refs mind up

[emoji38] Come off it, man. He knew what he was doing.

It's about as obvious as it gets. He's a fucking prick.

Lose two defenders and the captain. Lejeune looks like a serious injury. Owner tight as a mosquito's asshole. This is not going to be much fun. Next three fixtures are vital and theoretically winnable but not like this.

I think Shelvey has been sent off on reputation alone. Honestly think it's just an accident. Alli rolling round like fucking Max Whitlock has made the refs mind up

Might need to face the TV mate to be honest.

So you know he deliberately trod on his ankle then? Despite him not looking in that direction?

I think Shelvey has been sent off on reputation alone. Honestly think it's just an accident. Alli rolling round like f***ing Max Whitlock has made the refs mind up

This post might be worse than what Shelvey did tbh.