Joselu (now playing for Al Gharafa)

Dave

Here's the real kicker ... he is joint top scorer right?

So as bad as he's been, he's actually contributed to us getting results more than plenty others.

He should just be someone that comes off the bench really, and plays the odd game. There is far less pressure then and he'll do okay.

The real culprit in the grand scheme of things is actually Gayle, who has not even shown up at all this season, and has missed numerous chances also.

My anger is subsiding. Slimani will take his place and will do well for us. He'll play backup to him and will be far more suited to that role without complaint.

Guest firetotheworks

Luuk de Jong and Riviere were only 2 years ago man. :lol: I know he's shit but surely you remember how chronic they were?

Possibly one ofthe worst that still consistently plays though, I'd go along with that.

That f***ing attempt at a shot to make it 2-0 was even worse for me. Would've clinched the win that. Surely rafa gets it now and he'll be getting minutes here and there (if that) until may.

The shot was shocking, their keeper didn't even move haha. The pen again, shocking. However he does try, and he's alright at holding ball up and flicking it on when Darlow/Elliot manage to kick it anywhere near him. With Mitro AWOL we haven't had any better options imo, can only pray Slimani will improve things

He's not good enough. Taking it out on him personally isn't going to help. He works hard but is just s***. Not his fault. Him being here is a result of penny pinching from the top.

Spot on - he tries, but not good enough.  Sums up our squad - they do try but, one or two apart,  are championship players at best

He's not good enough. Taking it out on him personally isn't going to help. He works hard but is just shit. Not his fault. Him being here is a result of penny pinching from the top.

Pathetic bug eyed cunt. Fuck off.

:lol:

:lol:

Seriously though, why would a striker who is chronically shoet of goals, short of confidence and has shown he can only score scuffed goals take a penalty?

Surely Merino should have been taking it?

Either way, pathetic pen and even worse chance missed towards the end. Yes, he's here cos Ashley won't spend real money but I don't understand how praising him for being so shit is going to suddenly give him any talent.

Guest firetotheworks

Not gonna lie, looking at his face on MOTD after missing the penalty, I did feel for him like, he just looked like a wounded puppy.