Joselu (now playing for Real Madrid)

Dave

his perpetual selection is one of the few things I actively disagree with rafa on

Rondon can't play every game and Joselu is the only alternative because Mike Ashley has decided that £5million is an appropriate transfer budget (spread over two years) for a centre-forward in the Premier League.

his perpetual selection is one of the few things I actively disagree with rafa on

Rondon can't play every game and Joselu is the only alternative because Mike Ashley has decided that £5million is an appropriate transfer budget (spread over two years) for a centre-forward in the Premier League.

:lol: I'm aware of our transfer deficiencies in the striker everywhere department but I can't imagine our reserves or even U-18 options could be worse.

For everyone's sanity, we'd best just try and ignore this absolute massive waste of skin.  I think there should just be a simple one word post, just the word "shit" followed by a full stop to conclude this thread before it is closed permanently.  Should do it now.

Not a knee jerk reaction based on that woeful performance but he really is one of the worst players I've ever witnessed at this club, you could pluck a lad from Sunday league and he's do more than this fraud. Never seen a player at the top level with so little in his game, no pace, touch, power, strength, speed, awareness, finishing, passing, skill...  he possesses absolutely no attributes that make you good at football.

He's the perfect illustration of what we are as a club right now!