Other clubs' transfers

Greg

Never said anything about Iniesta tbh, i don't think he's of the level they are going to expect and Barca could do a lot better with 140 fucking million.

He's not the only attacking midfielder who can drop his shoulder and dribble a bit on the planet, also as been mentioned there shouldn't be a rush considering he's cup tied.

Guest firetotheworks

Well we'll see, I disagree that they could have gotten better for that and think he'll be a huge success. The £145m was always going to happen regardless of who they wanted. It's whoever Barca specifically wanted, plus everyone knew what they had to spend.

Well we'll see, I disagree that they could have gotten better for that and think he'll be a huge success. The £145m was always going to happen regardless of who they wanted. It's whoever Barca specifically wanted, plus everyone knew what they had to spend.

:thup: some people have a serious dislike for Coutinho. This season he’s veen extremely consistent and has only been forgotten about because of Salah. Having a ridiculous good season. Money is probably fair in todays market.

What did Liverpool pay for Coutinho? £8.5Mil - not bad profit. :kasper:

Football really has gone mad - one player costs half of what we're asking for the club. :o

Hope Inter have put in a 20% sell on , like.

Coutinho is an extremely talented player, 'though a bit hit & miss given his obvious quality. I think this move will be really good for him and has been seemingly inevitable for some time. I'll be glad to not have to see him playing against us in the future that's for sure.

A massive success at Liverpool especially given it was hardly a high profile move when he signed for them.

Coutinho is off to Barca now? Think he's worth more than Dembele. Dunno hy he'd leave in January with Liverpool still in the CL. They have a genuine chance of winning that competition.

I'm suprised they are letting him go in January after playing hardball in the summer.

Coutinho is off to Barca now? Think he's worth more than Dembele. Dunno hy he'd leave in January with Liverpool still in the CL. They have a genuine chance of winning that competition.

I'm suprised they are letting him go in January after playing hardball in the summer.

Price is right, they now know what they are playing for this season and they have options available. Not certain they would have forked as much as £75m on van Dijk if this wasn’t happening.

:thup: some people have a serious dislike for Coutinho. This season he’s veen extremely consistent and has only been forgotten about because of Salah. Having a ridiculous good season. Money is probably fair in todays market.

Brazilian klaxon alert. [emoji38]

Probably because the chance to sign for them might never come up again perhaps? He might be thinking that they could just as easily go for somebody else in a World Cup Summer.

If you've his ability you'd be mental to stay at Liverpool when he'll clearly be starting the majority of available games, plus you know he gets to play with Messi etc.

We've also bought Yerry Mina, a CB from Palmeiras. Flip knows him per chance?

Tim Vickery seems to rate him, although I've just realised you probably won't know who he is. [emoji38]

Is Mina now or at the end of the season? I'd read a while ago that Messi didn't want him to he signed until the summer because of Mascherano.

We both needed players with Dembelé and Coutinho's profiles badly. The amounts we paid for both are truly embarassing, though.

What's going on with Real keeping their powder so dry atm? Can't see them being pleased with all these massive fees being thrown around without them.