Other clubs' transfers

Greg

Just seen Pardew 'playing down' speculation about Evans by saying "we ain't got no bid yet" about 12 times in one sentence. Brings back memories from clubs sniffing around our better players and him doing everything he could to get them to bid.

http://www.skysports.com/amp/football/news/11698/11195359/no-bids-for-jonny-evans-received-by-west-brom-says-alan-pardew?__twitter_impression=true

Pimping and whoring players is the only thing he's good at.

Morata is scoring all the headers, it's just his feet that are the problem :lol:

Azpilicueta has assisted 5 or 6 goals just from crossing to Morata's head. Carroll isn't needed.

Yes, you are right about the headers, so it's likely less to do with that.

Think he just wants an alternative striker that is tougher, as Morata is a bit of a sissy. Falls over so much.

Have no idea why he doesn't like Mitchy.

Morata is scoring all the headers, it's just his feet that are the problem :lol:

Azpilicueta has assisted 5 or 6 goals just from crossing to Morata's head. Carroll isn't needed.

Yes, you are right about the headers, so it's likely less to do with that.

Think he just wants an alternative striker that is tougher, as Morata is a bit of a sissy. Falls over so much.

Have no idea why he doesn't like Mitchy.

Cos he's awful at hold up play

Just seen Pardew 'playing down' speculation about Evans by saying "we ain't got no bid yet" about 12 times in one sentence. Brings back memories from clubs sniffing around our better players and him doing everything he could to get them to bid.

http://www.skysports.com/amp/football/news/11698/11195359/no-bids-for-jonny-evans-received-by-west-brom-says-alan-pardew?__twitter_impression=true

Didn't realise West Brom had drew 10 games, that's impressive :lol:

Didn't realise West Brom had drew 10 games, that's impressive :lol:

"I remember it at Newcastle we were struggling and we had a fantastic January window. It was the Moussa Sissoko year and it really pushed us on."

Hate is a strong word. But I actually feel hatred for this man. Like I would love to see his career crash and burn.

Can't see where he is going to get a game , unless they are say letting Drinkwater for example go out on loan.

Fabregas’s spot I would imagine. Hopefully Kenedy on his way up in time for Swansea.

Can't see where he is going to get a game , unless they are say letting Drinkwater for example go out on loan.

He's better than Bakayoko and Fabregas is knocking on.

Barkley is a lot better than he gets credit for. I'm sure the media narrative about him will change overnight once he pulls on a Chelsea shirt.

He's better than Bakayoko and Fabregas is knocking on.

Barkley is a lot better than he gets credit for. I'm sure the media narrative about him will change overnight once he pulls on a Chelsea shirt.

It's always been his decision making that lets him down whenever I see him.

What's the most spells a player has had at one club? I know Juninho had 3 at Boro, Tevez is now on 3. Maybe there's a 4 out there

Romario had 4 with Vasco da Gama in Brazil as well as 3 with rivals Flamengo (one being a loan spell).