Other clubs' transfers

Greg

Such a needless transfer, like Man City need him. :lol:

Saw a rumour this morning that Liverpool might be interested in Sanchez following Coutinho's departure. ArsnealTV would be hilarious if that ever happened

He's better than both Sane and Sterling

As individuals sure but is he better in City's team ? i'm not so sure tbh, what makes City so good is they have two pacey as f*** wingers stretching teams allowing Silva and De Bruyne s*** tonnes of space. Sanchez likes to come inside and get on the ball more and does less work off the ball to stretch defences.

If this happened last summer i would have understood it, City came off a disappointing season where they were incredibly wasteful in front of goal but now i'm not sure. Sterling has massively stepped up his game, Aguero has been more consistent and Jesus continued where he picked up from after joining last January.

Really don't think he's necessary now.

As individuals sure but is he better in City's team ? i'm not so sure tbh, what makes City so good is they have two pacey as f*** wingers stretching teams allowing Silva and De Bruyne s*** tonnes of space. Sanchez likes to come inside and get on the ball more and does less work off the ball to stretch defences.

If this happened last summer i would have understood it, City came off a disappointing season where they were incredibly wasteful in front of goal but now i'm not sure. Sterling has massively stepped up his game, Aguero has been more consistent and Jesus continued where he picked up from after joining last January.

true but can you ever really have too many good players when you have 0 concerns about cash? And with Jesus out for a few months Sanchez offers options to rotate players around to cover Aguero or hell play up top himself.

Also as has been said stop your rivals from getting him for nowt in 6 months

Maguire looked far too big to me when Leicester played up here. He’s bloody huge; I can’t see him as anything other than a stopper I’d imagine Vardy and Mahrez have him on toast in training. Didn’t look like he had much of a football brain either.

He's decent on the ball. Dribbles it out the back and can deliver diagnols quite well.

true but can you ever really have too many good players when you have 0 concerns about cash? And with Jesus out for a few months Sanchez offers options to rotate players around to cover Aguero or hell play up top himself.

Also as has been said stop your rivals from getting him for nowt in 6 months

Quite. And it's Alexis Sanchez for 20M FFS. Plus a billion quid a week, sure, but they clearly couldn't give a fuck.

Still hoping we do a sneaky troll and pick him up, but wages mean not a chance.

Sane and Sterling are both better all round wingers at this point in time than Sanchez. However, Sanchez is a much bigger goal threat and alot better at sticking half chances into the back of the net. If there's one "winger" (or hybrid forward, whatever Sanchez is) in this country you'd want on the end of these insane De Bruyne passes, it's Sanchez.

Think this is a signing that makes alot of sense. Despite dominating the league City haven't been all that clinical in quite a few games this season, despite having insane possession levels and creating alot of chances. This was kinda evident a few weeks ago, with our game being a good example and the Palace goalless draw the game after also being a bit of a struggle. Having a big goal threat as an alternative option is going to be an improvement, especially when they need something a bit different to deal with teams that played the way e.g. we did where we parked the bus.