Other clubs' transfers

Greg

Liverpool enquire for Mahrez. Would be such a good signing for them

Wew, Coutinho away then?

Only sensible explanation. They’ll probably get van Dijk and Mahrez for what they recoup on Couthino. Not bad once you accept you’re losing him.

Edit: £145m quoted as Barca offer! They could get a decent keeper too,

Leicester will probably demand £75m for mahrez though, rightly so imo

Guest Howaythetoon

I don’t rate him at all, but we do kind of miss his pace, drive and occasional runs up the pitch with the ball. It seems Murphy can do all of that, though, without being a moody b****** and hopefully he can develop his game to become a good player for us in a way Sissoko never was.

Worth keeping an eye on Sissoko this window, apparently Spurs are wanting to sell

I bet they are. No way was he going to be technically good enough for them. One of the strangest transfers of recent times.

Not sure they would be happy with more than decent mind, rightly or wrongly they have signed him to help Messi win another CL after this season.( i think he's cup tied)

I obviously don't think he's good enough to do that, but that must be their mindset i imagine as they wouldn't sign him otherwise.

Surprised Barca are in such a rush to get him in in January considering he presumably can't play in the CL

Was reading that they a) want Iniesta fresh for CL and b) were worried his price would rise after the World Cup. As if anyone else would go near this price!

Guest firetotheworks

More than decent compared to Iniesta, which is an unfair comparison as he'll never be replaced.

:thup: You're not going to fully replace a player who'd be in many all time XIs. For me Coutinho will be more than good enough for what Barca need as a team to win anything and everything.