Other clubs' transfers

Greg

Been s**** every time I've seen him, weird

Has had one good game in the year and a half he’s played for us. Palace away last season.

Could be a case that he’s just been severely dragged down by the shite around him but if I were a Watford fan I wouldn’t be hopeful. I’ve never seen a player misplace as many 5 yard passes, and I’ve watched Jeff Whitley.

Arsenal are f***ing stupid. Giroud to Chelsea could guarantee them top 4, mind he’s much more of their type of player than he was Arsenal. My bro in law is gutted.

Wait till your bro in law sees Aubameyang's searing pace on the pitch with Ozil and Mkhitaryan.

He is of the opinion that Arsenal needed to play Giroud every game and if so, they’d be much better off because he could score 20 + even with the way they play which isn’t exactly set up for a CF. Can’t disagree with him whenever I’ve watched them with Giroud. Great signing for Chelsea IMO.

But he used to play every game and he never scored 20 in a season

Haven't really got a clue what Arsenal are trying to achieve by selling Giroud to Chelsea; Guardian claim it's only for about £17m as well. Sanchez, Giroud, Coquelin and Walcott all gone - fairly significant clear-out, that. Bet a lot of Arsenal fans wish someone had bid something daft for Ramsey, n'all.

Spurs sign Lucas Moura, confirmed.

Mahrez staying at Leicester.

I mean ... I am African and I can kind of understand what he is getting at. Can sometimes be very mercenary.

Sometimes they also don't do enough to gel with everyone in the team and form their cliques if you have a number of them from the same country, but that is generally typical of having a lot of people from the same place. If one is then not happy that will sow seeds of discontent.

I think the onus is really on the clubs to make sure everyone is forming relationships with each other by creating an environment that constantly encourages this. They are so lazy with this sort of thing though.

I am not even going to pretend to be offended by this. Crying racism on this is pretty silly IMO. They have signed a multitude of Africans over recent years. I mean they still have loads. They feel it is affecting the harmony in the team, and so told the agents they aren't looking to sign anymore right now, and that is a problem?!

I find this kind of thing annoying man.