Other clubs' transfers

Greg

He's been completely useless for us this season. I know he's had some good spells at Milan and Everton so there must still be a player in there, but really needs to sort himself.

He was linked with Napoli before, a stark contrast with Watford. Although I'm sure Watford has more money.

He was only good in flashes for Everton. Very inconsistent and seemed to have poor fitness, always looked knackered after about 20/30 mins of a game in both spells here. He's a good impact sub but that's about it.

Athletic to replace Laporte with Inigo Martinez from Sociedad. Wow.

Such a good football club, for the limitations they work within they totally do it right.

Sell for 57m, buy for 27m - MA wet dream

Laporte is heck of a signing for City from the little I've seen of him. Hope he adapts quicker than Otamendi who also impressed me when he was in the La Liga.

More athletic than Otamendi isn't he? might help him adapting faster. Been quite impressed with Otamendi this season mind, didn't really rate him before as i never watched him outside of what he's done in England and for Argentina.

If they sign Schurle we’d be mad not to try for Rondon or Rodriguez.

Both completely mediocre. Rondon especially has the same sort of scoring record and limitations as Mitrovic.

Yep, no coincidence they're trying to sign strikers. That said, they might well be better than what we've got now.

Laporte is heck of a signing for City from the little I've seen of him. Hope he adapts quicker than Otamendi who also impressed me when he was in the La Liga.

More athletic than Otamendi isn't he?might help him adapting faster. Been quite impressed with Otamendi this season mind, didn't really rate him before as i never watched him outside of what he's done in England and for Argentina.

Quicker but quite weak and full of mistakes. If Pep wasn’t there I’d think this was an insane waste of money.