Other clubs' transfers

Greg

Looks like they have plans for him to lead the line giving him #9. At £18.2 million it’d be silly to expect him not to be first choice, but these prices are all fucked up. They bought him for £300k six months ago, a six month fucking £17.9 million profit :lol:

Watched his highlights yesterday, and he looks a fantastic athlete for his height. Great mobility and a surprising all around type game.

Looks like they are paying around £9 million upfront, and then the rest later on too.

Well worth a punt IMO. I know it's a much lesser league, but really liked the look of him. Just physically he is going to cause a lot of problems. Add the speed and decent ability on the ball, and there is a lot of potential.

Just 22 years old too. I like this sort of gamble.

It’s £14m up front with an extra £4.2m if they avoid relegation. Danish league all but confirmed it saying the old transfer recoed had been «more than doubled» and the past transfer record was £9m for some guy that went to the Bundesliga.

Lookman joins Leipzig on loan.

I'd have taken him here and played him behind Slimani.

He looks quality, what is allardyce thinking

99% of Everton fans would have him regularly starting games for us. Allardyce and his mate Steve Walsh are total clowns. If they're not both out the door in the summer, we can write next season off.

99% of Everton fans would have him regularly starting games for us. Allardyce and his mate Steve Walsh are total clowns. If they're not both out the door in the summer, we can write next season off.

[emoji38]

Guest firetotheworks

The good thing about Allardyce is that he's now been around so long, that when the usual shite from pundits about him being a good manager rears its head, most of the Newcastle, West Ham, Crystal Palace, and Everton fans watching have the experience of him to be able to say that he absolutely isn't.

What’s utterly depressing however is that an unproven Norwegian striker goes for more than our transfer record whilst we haggle over loan fees :lol:

I think it's mainly due to bidding wars behind the scene.

:lol: Great, great to hear.

Guest firetotheworks

He saved Palace from a Pardew freefall to be fair.

Aw aye, he's perfectly capable at getting teams to go back to basics, but once they're there that's where they stay.

He saved Palace from a Pardew freefall to be fair.

Aw aye, he's perfectly capable at getting teams to go back to basics, but once they're there that's where they stay.

He's fine for tiny clubs with no ambition. The likes of us and Everton are too big for him

Big Sam is an absolute joke, he must think all his birthdays have come at once getting a job as big as Everton with an objective as easy as keeping them in the league. Incredible.

The amount of times I've already heard pundits crediting him for keeping them in the league, or saying they were destined for the drop before he came in is utterly mental.

Allardyce is very very dodgy. So apparently they lined up a number of clubs for him to go to in England and tried to force him to join one of them, but Lookman wasn't having it and instead insisted on going to Germany.

Sounds like Allardyce was trying to set something up with some pals at other English clubs so he could get something out of the deal. He is so utterly slimy man.

Reminds me of the situation that arose with Ravel Morrison at West Ham. Poor kid was finally pulling it all together there and had started doing very well, and then Allardyce tried to force him to switch agents to one of his fellow criminals, and the kid refused, and so he got shipped out to Lazio I think it was.

The guy is really bad news.

Allardyce is very very dodgy. So apparently they lined up a number of clubs for him to go to in England and tried to force him to join one of them, but Lookman wasn't having it and instead insisted on going to Germany.

Sounds like Allardyce was trying to set something up with some pals at other English clubs so he could get something out of the deal. He is so utterly slimy man.

Reminds me of the situation that arose with Ravel Morrison at West Ham. Poor kid was finally pulling it all together there and had started doing very well, and then Allardyce tried to force him to switch agents to one of his fellow criminals, and the kid refused, and so he got shipped out to Lazio I think it was.

The guy is really bad news.

That's a good point. Hadn't thought of that, hope the kid smashed it over there. Assumed it was just Sam's ego spouting.

Mahrez man :lol:

What an utter dimwit. Just keep doing well until the summer and you'll be off to somewhere amazing if you still want that.

The window is closed now anyway, so why mess yourself up this way? Bonkers.