Other clubs' transfers

Greg

His Instagram would suggest he's still putting in his all and is still unbelievably fit in the grand scheme of things like. Obviously that doesn't mean he isn't done like, but fair play, he's putting the graft in.

Evra was absolute rubbish at OM before he abruptly ended his tenure there by assaulting a supporter who reminded him of his rubbishness. He is 100% done and I am suprised he has come to England rather than retiring or grabbing fat cheques from somewhere in Asia.

Alex Song is training with Arsenal, free agent. Would happily have him in midfield as an option ahead of Hayden.

:lol: Ashley has brought true desperation to this club.

Steven Caulker to Dundee. Such a weird career

Such a confusing, inconsistent string of moves. Was he actually good at one point and has faded or was he always operating at a level above his capabilities at the likes of Spurs, Soton & Liverpool?

Just realised he has 1 England cap too and actually scored on it too  :lol:

Such a confusing, inconsistent string of moves. Was he actually good at one point and has faded or was he always operating at a level above his capabilities at the likes of Spurs, Soton & Liverpool?

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/jun/29/steven-caulker-mental-illness-addictions-gambling-drinking-qpr

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/jun/29/steven-caulker-mental-illness-addictions-gambling-drinking-qpr

:( I didn't know that. I can empathise with him on some of the issues there. The Dundee move actually becomes admirable in this light.

• 2 weeks later...

:( I didn't know that. I can empathise with him on some of the issues there. The Dundee move actually becomes admirable in this light.

Admiral in some ways, but doubt he'll see out a season. Dundee is an utter hole, and the people hate the English more than any other Scots I ever met having lived there for three years and with a Dundonian girl for eight

Admiral in some ways, but doubt he'll see out a season. Dundee is an utter hole, and the people hate the English more than any other Scots I ever met having lived there for three years and with a Dundonian girl for eight

Wow - what did you do to get them so riled up?