Other clubs' transfers

Greg

Fellaini in talks with Arsenal

Wow ... surprising. But I have to say I kind of like the move. Would certainly give them an edge and a lot of toughness, which they have severely lacked for ages now. Very interesting.

I'm really beginning to think Unai Emery is going to do really well there.

I just think it's a really shrewd move.

Fellaini is a very useful player man. He's not the prettiest but I've always liked him.

Strong, aggressive, aerial threat and doesn't get scared by his own shadow. All key needs for that Arsenal team.

Interviewer asked "What's your weakest foot?" Right, said Fred

http://78.media.tumblr.com/917005f12750cc7c3bed559704156de0/tumblr_mht5oljr7a1qexr74o2_r1_500.gif

Fellaini is a very useful player man. He's not the prettiest but I've always liked him.

Strong, aggressive, aerial threat and doesn't get scared by his own shadow. All key needs for that Arsenal team.

I don't agree sorry man :lol:

He's a crap midfielder, at his best when he plays closer to goal for flick ons and cause problems in the air.

Also I don't agree that's the problem with Arsenal's midfield tbh, their issue is none of them have any sort of discipline and the fact since Cazorla got injured there's been complete absence of guile from deeper positions.

http://78.media.tumblr.com/917005f12750cc7c3bed559704156de0/tumblr_mht5oljr7a1qexr74o2_r1_500.gif

:lol: you just catch that on Netflix too?

:lol: you just catch that on Netflix too?

:lol: I just felt like smashing a fucking glass over his head.

I don't agree sorry man :lol:

He's a crap midfielder, at his best when he plays closer to goal for flick ons and cause problems in the air.

Also I don't agree that's the problem with Arsenal's midfield tbh, their issue is none of them have any sort of discipline and the fact since Cazorla got injured there's been complete absence of guile from deeper positions.

Okay. Well it will be interesting to see if it materialises and how he would be used if he joins them.

Sounds like Fellaini is looking for more opportunities to play in the first 11, and so if he joins it seems he will be getting a chance in the first team to start with. Apparently Emery also tried to sign him for PSG, so he appears to be a fan.

Arsenal Fan TV are probably going to be fuming about it :lol:

My goodness ... forget transfer fees, we are so behind on wages now it's scary. I see that tweet and I imagine West Ham would be happy to pay him £150,000 perhaps, maybe a bit more?

Isn't our highest wage like half of that? :lol:

Guest Howaythetoon

Fellani :lol: such an awful footballer, I’d be disappointed to see him on our bench man!

Fellaini isn't that bad. He was quite highly rated at Everton

Behind the striker yes, he was quite good at winning flick ons and being an aerial threat.

But anywhere else?  Nah, he's always been a crap DM/CM which is why Everton moved him from there in the first place.