Other clubs' transfers

Greg

Some interesting transfer activity in the leagues where nobody is mental enough to believe that Jack Grealish can really cost 40 mil or whatever.

Inter have signed De Vrij (a better overall defender than Van Dijk in my opinion) and Kwadwoh Asamoah on Bosmans. Lautaro Martinez arrives from Racing after months of negotiations between former teammates Zanetti and Milito (now directors at their respective clubs). Will be given number 10 shirt and has a bigger buyout clause than Icardi himself. A hugely promising player.

Roma signed Coric and Ivan Marcano from Porto.

Milan landed Pepe Reina and Ivan Strinic on frees.

Juventus welcome Spinazzola and Caldara after some terrific stuff they played at Atalanta.

Atletico Madrid signed Rodri from Villarreal, their youth product. A future Gabi basically, sans the nasty streak.

Real Madrid are going to decide what is the best option for that Vinicius Junior kid from Flamengo. Have not really followed Brazilian league for a while, but those who do actually say that he could very well turn out to be a fantastic player. We'll see.

Athletic Bilbao signed Romanian international Ganea. He is Bilbao born, before anyone asks WTF? :lol:

Valencia landed Wass from Celta, a hell of a Bosman capture.

Betis are building a handy squad for Europa League - Inui, Canales and Pau Lopez, all on frees. Solid.

Marius Wolf from Eintracht to Dortmund for 5 million Euros. One of about a zillion players in contention for Germany call up in the near future, in my opinion. They also signed Hitz from Augsburg and now have two Swiss keepers. Must be the whole Favre thing.

Schalke signed Uth from Hoffenheim, Sane from Hannover, Serdar from Mainz (11 million, a good prospect) and a dude from Union Berlin whose last name I can't even spell. Absolutely mental that their manager is a year younger than the ageless wonder Naldo. Might be well worth paying attention to next season as they make a return to CL football.

Leipzig got a very interesting prospect in a Mukiele from Montpellier for 16 million and Rangnik is going to manage them again next season.

Leverkusen got themselves a new Coutinho (allegedly) in the shape of a 17 year old kid Paulinho from Vasco. Mitchell Weiser from Hertha is a canny addition, can play as a fullback or as a winger.

Lyon signed Leo Dubois on a free from Nantes, a very decent fullback. Promising winger Terrier arrives after some impressive performances for Strasbourg.

Benfica landed Argie centerback in Conte from Colon. And are one of about a dozen clubs from Portugal/Russia/Turkey who may sign everyone's favourite Chucky Ferreira :lol:

£53m Fred about to sign for Man United. Jesus christ, that's a ridiculous sum.

Met up with Man U legend Fergie earlier today.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/04/16/15/14AE0F20000005DC-3041941-image-a-16_1429193877688.jpg