Other clubs' transfers

Greg

So many of these clubs are going to be sick about the money they're spending on some of these players.

At least we will be able to laugh about that very soon. That will be a small source of satisfaction at least. Something to look forward to I guess.

So many of these clubs are going to be sick about the money they're spending on some of these players.

At least we will be able to laugh about that very soon. That will be a small source of satisfaction at least. Something to look forward to I guess.

Get in, can't wait

You need fucking help.

Our transfer record blown away by Bournemouth...imagine saying that 6 years ago

Double what we have spent on any player in the last 10 years  :mike:

Gini cost £16 million

Wrong we have never spent more than 15m on a player in Ashley's reign so twice in 22 years we've paid 15m or more on a player

FFS

You need fucking help.

fMuFBq3.png

You need fucking help.

I'm quite calm and relaxed, and feel just fine, thanks.

You on the other hand sound like you're cracking up, so you should probably get some help yourself.

You are way too emotional and erratic. Toughen up. I know it's difficult for some of you nowadays, but be a man for goodness sake.

You need fucking help.

Don’t forget this years vote :thup:

You need fucking help.

You on the other hand sound like you're cracking up, so you should probably get some help yourself.

You are way too emotional and erratic. Toughen up. I know it's difficult for some of you nowadays, but be a man for goodness sake.

Care to quantify your statement?

West Ham conduct their transfer buisness like me on FM after I've rolled in from the pub.

I can't wait fo rthe season to start.

We'll see how many of these players and teams come good. I don't think many of these clubs know what they're doing tbh.

It's just a shame our manager who definitely knows what he is doing, hasn't been given even a fraction of this kind of money.

And still, I think we will be better than most of them. We shall see.

You need fucking help.

Care to quantify your statement?

Think he's politely saying you're being a tart.