Other clubs' transfers

Greg

Guest Yerdas El Savon

Koscielny to Bordeaux. What a disgusting way to end his Arsenal career.

Never liked him as a player either.

Looks like Betis, flush with cash with the Junior sale to us, are going to trigger Iglesias' release clause at Espanyol. He's the best "gettable" Spanish striker for a team aiming at the upper midtable/EL spots, but €30m is a hell of a lot of money. It's going to be one of the biggest transfers for a Spanish player not involving a foreign team or Barça/Madrid.

Liverpool winger Harry Wilson is on his way to Bournemouth for a medical and to finalise a season-long loan move.

Great loan signing.

I’d now rule them out of filling that last relegation spot despite their shocking defence.

Hard to predict who will take that last relegation spot next season.

Supposedly Eriksen is sulking because Real aren't that interested in him. He might end up at Man U.

only got a year left right? why bother going anywhere when he'd make a fortune on a free and be much more attractive than he currently is having to pay spurs for him

Supposedly Eriksen is sulking because Real aren't that interested in him. He might end up at Man U.

only got a year left right? why bother going anywhere when he'd make a fortune on a free and be much more attractive than he currently is having to pay spurs for him

Yeah, presume that's why we're trying to get shot now. It's complicated (again) by the difference between our transfer window and the European one.

Liverpool winger Harry Wilson is on his way to Bournemouth for a medical and to finalise a season-long loan move.

Great loan signing.

I’d now rule them out of filling that last relegation spot despite their shocking defence.

I don't reckon Bournemouth will be in there anyway.

Great loan signing.

I don't reckon Bournemouth will be in there anyway.

A decent side will take that last spot though.

I think anyone from Brighton, Villa, Palace(If they lose Zaha), Newcastle could be the last team.

Hard to call that last spot.