Other clubs' transfers

Greg

Guest chopey

Well set for promotion next season I guess.

I was just going to say that, but I'll give them a lot of credit for giving it a go

I was just going to say that, but I'll give them a lot of credit for giving it a go

Wouldn't be surprised if either they or Norwich stay up. So much dross down the bottom.

Wouldn't be surprised if either they or Norwich stay up. So much dross down the bottom.

Norwich will be rock bottom.

who have Norwich signed? honestly can't recall hearing much about them this summer

Sam Byram, Drmic and a keeper I think.

Roberts from City/Celtic too.

Thought they'd signed more tbh but I know they were in a fairly bad financially beginning of last season.

Is McBurnie from Scotland, by any chance? :lol:

He may as well be called Haggis McShortbread.

He plays for Scotland but actually from Yorkshire I believe.

He's a very good player at Championship level, scores for fun and very good at holding up the ball. More of a false 9.

Think Sheff Utd may struggle though, they seem to have bought a complete new team.

Norwich have an excellent team spirit. Think they’ll give it a good go this year, but they hadn’t planned to go up so quickly hence the lack of signings. The full backs there are top notch and they play some nice stuff. They’ll be there or thereabouts in terms of relegation but I wouldn’t think they’ll be walkovers.

It's a mixed bag though, to put it mildly.

Trezeguet is the one that concerns me. Hause, Mings, El Ghazi were all with us last season. Wesley looks decent.

Jota figure is misleading, as it was actually Gary Gardner plus 2m which is a great deal.

As i have said before, we were down to a squad of 15 players and had lost a lot of our best ones back to loans ending.

Heaton is a very good signing.

Oh and forgot, no idea what Nakamba is like.