Other clubs' transfers

Greg

Despicable fee because he's not even that good. Not even top 20 defenders in the world.

English, knows the league. Safe option. Sadly that sort of money is nothing to them, especially if they have to sell Pogba.

I hate football.

85m for slabhead man  :lol:

I guarantee there are centre halfs twice as good as him in Italy, France, Germany etc who would cost half that amount. This English and PL experience thing is fucking mental it really is

100% agree.

I don’t even think Maguire is that good to be honest. Certainly not the calibre of player worth spunking that amount of money on. Woodward is fucking nuts, man.

I guarantee there are centre halfs twice as good as him in Italy, France, Germany etc who would cost half that amount. This English and PL experience thing is fucking mental it really is

Schar cost us what, £3m and i'd say he's at least as good. Maybe not so dominant aerially but I think he has Maguire pipped in pretty much every other area.

Silly silly money!

I wonder if they'll be in for Lascelles as his replacement?

Guest chopey

Schar cost us what, £3m and i'd say he's at least as good. Maybe not so dominant aerially but I think he has Maguire pipped in pretty much every other area.

Silly silly money!

I wonder if they'll be in for Lascelles as his replacement?

Dunk I think £40 million Brighton are buying his replacement from Bristol City for £25 million, nice to see the money trickle down a bit.