Other clubs' transfers

Greg

What’s happening to Southampton? They’ve got to be struggling this season, surely.

Everyone saying Brighton could go down, I think Southampton have quietly went about fucking themselves over.

Eh?

What’s happening to Southampton? They’ve got to be struggling this season, surely.

Everyone saying Brighton could go down, I think Southampton have quietly went about fucking themselves over.

Eh?

They have done shit business, they have bought in Che Adams, who is a gamble.

If we went into the season with Che Adams, Ings, Austin, and Shane Long, we’d be fucking pissed.

Eh?

They have done shit business, they have bought in Che Adams, who is a gamble.

If we went into the season with Che Adams, Ings, Austin, and Shane Long, we’d be fucking pissed.

It’ll be awkward when Hasenhuttle finishes above Bruce with our £78million strikeforce then :laugh:

They’ll finish above us.

We’re practically going to swap places with Southampton.

Guest Yerdas El Savon

Talented lad, but there's a lot of pressure on his shoulders for a young boy. Richarlison and Sigurdsson will score goals, but I still think they're a bit short up front if they want to catch the top 6.

Brighton will sign Neal Maupay in next 24 hours for club record £20million fee.

- talkSPORT sources understand.

Brighton spending again.

I think they’ve spent near £200million net since promotion :lol:

In three years, that should be pretty standard for a Premier League team, basically just spending the TV Money.

Excellent business hahaha

Also pep trying to plead poverty saying they couldn't afford Maguire man  :lol:

Pep should've said that, no matter how rich they are, the fee progressed from being expensive to ridiculous to a level way beyond ridiculous. We'd all understand.