Other clubs' transfers

Greg

18 minutes ago, Ben said:

Childish, disloyal, coward.

The world's top players want to play in the CL, never mind the greatest player to ever play in the competition. There will be no grudges held against him, unless he goes to another Premier League side. :lol:

Ronaldo wasn’t the reason Man U were shit last season. It’s an easy narrative to push but the reality is he was at the other end of a long list of issues. 

Unless it was pre-agreed he can leave I can’t see anyone coming in and paying a fee Man U are prepared to accept. 

Ronaldo should have went to Man City. He probably would have got 40 plus goals and maybe even another Champions League trophy. He'd have been unreal for them. He let his heart rule his head on that one. 

1 minute ago, Froggy said:

The world's top players want to play in the CL, never mind the greatest player to ever play in the competition. There will be no grudges held against him, unless he goes to another Premier League side. :lol:

I honestly put no blame on Man UTD but he was part of that poor season and he should have the balls to stay and help put things right, he's won the lot domestically sacrificing more personal gain to help his club should be his priority.

1 hour ago, Lotus said:

Tbf, I know a few ManU fans (doesn't make them indicative of a wider group but...) every one of their players are always nothing less than brilliant, can rise to excellent or literally the Best In The World but never less than brilliant and all of their managers are also outstanding. They are still (apparently) packed with players who would walk into any other team in the world and always have the absolute perfect manager for the upcoming season.

I think it's a hangover from being so dominant unto 10 years ago.

See also Arsenal.

32 minutes ago, OCK said:

Twitter of course embracing the return of Mason Greenwood due to the Ronaldo story. :bob:

Went very quiet about him, has he got a court date? Guessing they are waiting for a conviction before sacking him?

2 minutes ago, WillingtonMag said:

Went very quiet about him, has he got a court date? Guessing they are waiting for a conviction before sacking him?

Still under investigation/on bail- hasn’t been charged as yet, so no court date. 

Just now, astraguy said:

This forum is mental at times i give up,Swear i've seen a picture of Ben arfa on peoples christmas turkeys during christmas the most undedicated footballer i've probably seen with talent

Come again 

10 minutes ago, WillingtonMag said:

Hasn’t it all been dropped? 

Either way those recordings are criminal and any Man U fan getting behind him are properly mental.

Just now, RodneyCisse said:

Either way those recordings are criminal and any Man U fan getting behind him are properly mental.

Nah he's been released under investigation. Can take months /years before they charge people thesedays.

8 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

Mental be crazy if he plays for them again should be absolute hell on.

I thought Ronaldo would ruin Man Utd and blamed him for Juve falling off. But Juve finished 4th and still bad. And Man Utd looked worse without him in the side.  

And tbf - I really enjoyed watching him this season. Some fantastic finishing.  That Spurs hat-trick - I loved it. 

8 hours ago, toon25 said:

Their owner is someone who just seems to chuck money at players and hope they work.

If they don't stay up, they'll be in a bit of bother.

And good job we steered away from Henderson too. 110k a week man. Fuck that.

Pope won't be far off that.

Barça president Laporta on de Jong: “There are many clubs that want him, not just Man United. We have no intention of selling him, he wants to stay”. 

Will be hilarious if this falls through. Long gone are the days they could strong arm Van Persie off a rival. 

1 minute ago, GeordieDazzler said:

Barça president Laporta on de Jong: “There are many clubs that want him, not just Man United. We have no intention of selling him, he wants to stay”. 

Will be hilarious if this falls through. Long gone are the days they could strong arm Van Persie off a rival. 

Only players going there now are for a pay day.

When it goes tits up again next season, the players will be to blame again.