Other clubs' transfers

Greg

16 minutes ago, Ameritoon said:

Tyler Adams to Leeds seems to be almost done. Still think he has a really high ceiling, big more for him.

I didn't know too much about him previously, but since he was linked to Leeds I watched some of his highlights, and he is an incredible athlete. His speed and 'motor' or energy is fantastic in midfield. Looks a really good prospect.

What's his general passing and awareness like. Is he still a bit raw in those areas? I noticed he wasn't a guaranteed starting 11 player at Leipzig.

5 minutes ago, KaKa said:

I didn't know too much about him previously, but since he was linked to Leeds I watched some of his highlights, and he is an incredible athlete. His speed and 'motor' or energy is fantastic in midfield. Looks a really good prospect.

What's his general passing and awareness like. Is he still a bit raw in those areas? I noticed he wasn't a guaranteed starting 11 player at Leipzig.

His passing is really good, he can break the lines easily and start counter attacks from deep.

Positioning is what he really worked on under Nagglesman. Definitely could be better there, as well his awareness, at least in Europe. He absolutely dominates in CONCACAF. Main reason he's leaving now is he doesn't fit the new manager's style.

7 hours ago, triggs said:

Seems low

Aye, basically saying it’s 50/50 that we’ll do it when we’re up against West Ham, Leicester, Villa, etc for that slot?

9 hours ago, nemtizz said:

Who was the last American to perform well in the PL? Dempsey?

Seemed like loads of them kicking around mid-late noughties; Dempsey, Lewis Holtby, McBride, Bocanegra, Beasley, Friedel, Howard, Guzan, DeMerit, Onyewu, Donovan, Bobby Convey. 

Hardly any in the PL now by comparison.

1 minute ago, Pilko said:

Seemed like loads of them kicking around mid-late noughties; Dempsey, Lewis Holtby, McBride, Bocanegra, Beasley, Friedel, Howard, Guzan, DeMerit, Onyewu, Donovan, Bobby Convey. 

Hardly any in the PL now by comparison.

Claudio Reyna too.