Other clubs' transfers

Greg

5 minutes ago, HTT II said:

Where does Vardy stand in the PL all-time top strikers list? Top ten for me!

He'd probably be around 10th to 15th spot for me, but he's definitely up there as an all time great just due to his story if anything tbh.

4 minutes ago, HTT II said:

Where does Vardy stand in the PL all-time top strikers list? Top ten for me!

Probably just outside the top 10 for me but been a grest striker definitely. 

Shearer, Henry, Aguero, Kane, Rooney, Suarez, Van Persie, Drogba, Wright, Cantona

10 straight away who would be above him. He's probably in a list just below along with Cole, Ferdinand, Fowler, etc

Guest HTT II
1 minute ago, 54 said:

He'd probably be around 10th to 15th spot for me, but he's definitely up there as an all time great just due to his story if anything tbh.

Aye I love his whole story and he’s an inspirational figure for any non league footballer in that you can still make it even if you get let go or drop right down the leagues and even into none professional football.

Guest HTT II
Just now, Pokerprince2004 said:

Probably just outside the top 10 for me but been a grest striker definitely. 

Shearer, Henry, Aguero, Kane, Rooney, Suarez, Van Persie, Drogba, Wright, Cantona

10 straight away who would be above him. He's probably in a list just below along with Cole, Ferdinand, Fowler, etc

I may have to revise my him being in the top ten looking at your list, we’ve had some fantastic strikers in our game that’s for sure. I wouldn’t have Cantona top ten mind, as fantastic a footballer he was.

Guest HTT II

My top 5 would be:

Shearer

Henry

Aguero

Rooney

Kane

The rest, it’s difficult to decide.

Edited by HTT II

Just now, HTT II said:

I may have to revise my him being in the top ten looking at your list, we’ve had some fantastic strikers in our game that’s for sure. I wouldn’t have Cantona top ten mind, as fantastic a footballer he was.

Haha aye rattled first 8 off then last 2 I had to have a think. Ian Wright was brilliant but I could definitely agree regards Cantona. Maybe Van Nistelrooy

Guest HTT II
1 minute ago, Nobody said:

Absolutely love a bit of Vardy. Incredible player , was arguably one of the best forwards for a couple of years. 

His all-round game was brilliant, clinical finishing inside the box, headers from nowhere, screamers from way out, absolute electrifying pace, huge pressing, non stop running, aggression, physicality and great off the ball runs. So underrated in many ways. What a joy as a Leicester fan it must be to have watched him week in week out, like us with Shearer. 

Guest HTT II
2 minutes ago, Pokerprince2004 said:

Haha aye rattled first 8 off then last 2 I had to have a think. Ian Wright was brilliant but I could definitely agree regards Cantona. Maybe Van Nistelrooy

I love Ian Wright even more today just as a person, but he was special as a goalscorer, and again for me, underrated in many ways. Nistelrooy was deadly. Fergie said with him, you thought he’d score every game. Obviously he didn’t, but he was that type of rare finisher. Shearer was the same even when half fit or out of form or coming to the end of his career. Instinct.

Guest HTT II
4 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Bergkamp right up there for me, maybe not an out and out striker mind.

There are so many you could have a good argument for, Le Tissier, Yorke, Sheringham, Cole, Sir Les, Shola…

Guest HTT II
1 minute ago, Manxst said:

Blokes a purebred cunt, but Owen should be making those goal scoring lists too, imo. 

I wouldn’t have him in my top 10, and that’s not out of spite. He’s up there of course, what a player he was when he first broke onto the scene and under KK for us he become a box to box goalscoring midfielder almost. What a cunt of a thing he is, I would say man but he’s not a man, and barely human, the weird little creep it is. 

1 minute ago, HTT II said:

I wouldn’t have him in my top 10, and that’s not out of spite. He’s up there of course, what a player he was when he first broke onto the scene and under KK for us he become a box to box goalscoring midfielder almost. What a cunt of a thing he is, I would say man but he’s not a man, and barely human, the weird little creep it is. 

150 goals in 326 PL appearances. 

Guest HTT II
1 minute ago, Manxst said:

150 goals in 326 PL appearances. 

Like I said he’s in the mix, but wouldn’t make my personal top ten and again that’s not out of spite. I’d rate Robbie Keane higher, who is another that gets overlooked.