Other clubs' transfers

Greg

41 minutes ago, 54 said:

What are your genuine thoughts on this Frogster? It seems ridiculously steep, but if Ten Hag can get a tune out of him would it be worth it? Or would you rather strengthen in other areas?

Ten Hag has the absolute trust of the fans and he seems to really want Antony, but it just seems a ridiculous price. 

The team is starting to come together, but I'd probably rather Gakpo for half the price and then the rest invested in a striker and/or right back. 

13 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Big Jow will sacrifice Paqueta in front of Bruno and eat his heart like in Indiana Jones and the temple of doom - red card with an additional three match ban for dangerous play 

If we have the ref from the Tranmere game he'd probably get away with a yellow. 

1 minute ago, Groundhog63 said:

Apparently. Strange carry on. 

As I understand it didn't they charter a cheap flight with an unqualified pilot for the journey? And on further assumption no-one has suffered any actual consequences for this £5m feels the least of it

1 minute ago, Tiresias said:

As I understand it didn't they charter a cheap flight with an unqualified pilot for the journey? And on further assumption no-one has suffered any actual consequences for this £5m feels the least of it

I think Cardiffs defence, as such, is they didn't charter the flight. 

Just on Paqueta, but West Ham do play 4-2-3-1. I quite like Fornals in it, so Paqueta may not be such an upgrade. My casual impression of West Ham is that Antonio needs to lead the line and not play as some Joelinton-wannabee box-to-box midfielder. It works for us because we have another striker playing striker in the team.