Other clubs' transfers

Greg

6 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Pretty sure he isn’t rated as one of the most exciting prospects in football 

Pretty certain he came back to training a fat cunt hence the fact everyone, other than the club who have one forward with a dislocated shoulder and the other with a chronic foot injury, won’t go near him.

2 minutes ago, Village Idiot said:

Looks like PEA to Chelsea for €14m+Marcos Alonso.

That's probably out best transfer in quite some time. Came in on a free, scored loads, and now we sell at a profit.

No doubt you’ll be able to sign another £80M player on the back of that ?

Arthur to Liverpool is interesting... I honestly haven't kept track of him in Italy, but over here his issue, besides lack of pace, was lack of professionalism. But he was really talented and watching your match I felt that Liverpool lacked creativity in midfield.

Edited by Village Idiot

2 minutes ago, Village Idiot said:

Arthur to Liverpool is interesting... I honestly haven't kept track of him in Italy, but over here his issue, besides lack of pace, was lack of professionalism. But he was really talented. 

Just what Liverpool need, another slow centre mid!

5 minutes ago, Village Idiot said:

Arthur to Liverpool is interesting... I honestly haven't kept track of him in Italy, but over here his issue, besides lack of pace, was lack of professionalism. But he was really talented and watching your match I felt that Liverpool lacked creativity in midfield.

He’s going to be a complete bust. 

29 minutes ago, Village Idiot said:

Football is a blessing! 

Unfortunately for me my folks made me study! :pilko: