Other clubs' transfers

Greg

3 minutes ago, toontownman said:

Liverpool fans apparently kicking off about the Melo transfer because of his injury history. :dontknow:

Why does it matter? If he’s out for a key game I’m sure it’ll get delayed until he’s fit again.

42 minutes ago, GeordieDazzler said:

They lost 14 players from last season through being out of contract/loans ended. So in that context it’s not totally mental. 

Also many of the higher earners are on very short contracts - 1 or 2 years so likely cover by parachute payments should it all go tits up.

No matter how often this is said, it will still be ignored.

1 hour ago, Nine said:

Why does it matter? If he’s out for a key game I’m sure it’ll get delayed until he’s fit again.

Liverpool almost pulled the plug on the Melo deal.

His medical showed he's not asthmatic, but he's going for a second opinion.

Just now, joeyt said:

18 transfers in for Burnley I think it now is

Pressure on Kompany to get them back up straight away

Sold/Released pretty much a team tbf to him. Agree there’ll be pressure on though; from a financial POV to pay back their bent owners as much as owt else. 

Just now, Disco said:

Sold/Released pretty much a team tbf to him. Agree there’ll be pressure on though; from a financial POV to pay back their bent owners as much as owt else. 

It's been pretty enjoyable to see Burnley go from the most UK team in the Prem to signing a load of foreign players and averaging about 70% possession every game now