Other clubs' transfers

Greg

3 hours ago, Shak said:

The highlighting which one he was at the start of each clip was really helpful there, would have been lost without it.

why the fuck were those howlers so funny 

2 hours ago, JNK said:

Yep, Athletico Paranaense will keep 20% of his Financial rights, If barça ever sells him Paranaense will get 20%

Wtf difference is that from calling it 100% for 74m and a 20% sell on clause? :lol: Barca doing dodgy shit again?

2 hours ago, Conjo said:

Wtf difference is that from calling it 100% for 74m and a 20% sell on clause? :lol: Barca doing dodgy shit again?

Just my bad english not knowing how to say it, remember, I'm brazilian and never lived abroad, also, I'm self-taught. My english does have some big flaws [emoji38]

3 hours ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

Fabrizio reckons it's €30m + €30m in add ons (which includes Ballon D'Or)

40 upfront, totalling 60 with add-ons is what Paranaense said, 14M on taxes payed by barça.

There's a ballon d'or clause and the contract also has one for top 3 as well as far as I know.

Still, top 3 best sell by a brazilian team ever. With the clauses and taxes it's bigger than Neymar according to the same agent who sold Neymar (Alexandre Cury), it's also bigger than the Endrick sale to Real

4 minutes ago, JNK said:

Just my bad english not knowing how to say it, remember, I'm brazilian and never lived abroad, also, I'm self-taught. My english does have some big flaws [emoji38]

40 upfront, totalling 60 with add-ons is what Paranaense said, 14M on taxes payed by barça.

There's a ballon d'or clause and the contract also has one for top 3 as well as far as I know.

Still, top 3 best sell by a brazilian team ever. With the clauses and taxes it's bigger than Neymar according to the same agent who sold Neymar (Alexandre Cury), it's also bigger than the Endrick sale to Real

I don't think one entity can pay for another entity's taxes, so basically they are paying Paranaense 54m up front with 20m add-on for a potential total of  74m?

18 minutes ago, Conjo said:

I don't think one entity can pay for another entity's taxes, so basically they are paying Paranaense 54m up front with 20m add-on for a potential total of  74m?

Probably, in Brazil it's being told as I said. 

Also, América-MG has a 15% share that will be paid now based on those 40M.

17 hours ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Dubravka > Pope being a case in point. Massive upgrade that a lot of people thought we didn’t need. 

Pickford was probably the difference between Everton staying up and Leeds/Leicester going down too. Three sides who went down had the worst keepers in the league. 

8 minutes ago, Jaqen said:

Pickford was probably the difference between Everton staying up and Leeds/Leicester going down too. Three sides who went down had the worst keepers in the league. 

Just one example, that Leicester vs Everton game late in the season when Pickford saved Maddison's pen at 2-1. That goes in, Leicester go 3-1 up, likely win instead of it finishing 2-2 and Everton go down, finally.

Just let Kane go. He’s clearly wanted to be gone for a while. It’ll be such a boring end to his career if he stays at Spurs - maybe neutrals felt the same about Shearer. 

2 hours ago, St1pe said:

Just let Kane go. He’s clearly wanted to be gone for a while. It’ll be such a boring end to his career if he stays at Spurs - maybe neutrals felt the same about Shearer. 

Difference is when we had Shearer, all the top teams had pretty good attacking options, too. Right now, aside from Man City, every team in the top six(and Chelsea) would strongly benefit from Kane. 

I don’t remember the same clamoring for Kane to leave like when Shearer was hear if any at all.  

Edited by Astroblack

Seems to be quite a few decent clubs picking up Leeds players on loa. Aaronson (Union Berlin), Koch (Frankfurt), Diego Llorente (Roma)

They must have great agents

11 hours ago, joeyt said:

Seems to be quite a few decent clubs picking up Leeds players on loa. Aaronson (Union Berlin), Koch (Frankfurt), Diego Llorente (Roma)

They must have great agents

Harrison and Adams are worth a go.

31 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Moment of silence for transfer columnists up and down the country. Milinkovic-Savic has finally moved. 

For real though he must be in the top ten most linked players (not to us, just in general) of all time. 

Edited by GeordieDazzler