Other clubs' transfers

Greg

5 minutes ago, brummie said:

Nah, new 3.5 month contract a few months ago and Emery loves him.

Both lefty CBs though unless you flip to a 3 at the back. Nice mix of CB's at Villa now if you do keep them all.

3 minutes ago, Disco said:

Both lefty CBs though unless you flip to a 3 at the back. Nice mix of CB's at Villa now if you do keep them all.

I think he wants options to do stuff like that.

I agree - Torres, Konsa, Mings and Diego Carlos* as the four CB options is about as good as it gets.

Moreno and Digne LB options fine, right back is where we need to add someone now that Ashley Young has gone.

One or two wide players and a striker and we're sorted (and TBH he might see Archer back and think he's worth keeping, as I do).

Oh, and a new back up keeper.

* and Calum Chambers

Edited by brummie

44 minutes ago, brummie said:

Always amazes me how opposition fans see Mings totally differently.

He was absolutely immaculate post Emery's arrival, a defence that only conceded 8 goals in its last 15 matches. 

Similar to Clarke in some ways. Some very memorable errors overshadowing an otherwise very good defender.

3 hours ago, brummie said:

Always amazes me how opposition fans see Mings totally differently.

He was absolutely immaculate post Emery's arrival, a defence that only conceded 8 goals in its last 15 matches. 

Genuinely think he's National team class.

Signing both Gyokeres & Gnonto for £46m would have been a great move for many PL sides. Really surprised nobody has looked at Gyokeres, I really think he's got something and would have been a good signing for anyone who needs a striker outside of the elite.

31 minutes ago, nufc123 said:

Going to Saudi for sure if hes for sale 

One of the most nailed on moves imo.

Surely no top level European side would touch him a shitty stick, and certainly not on the wages he'd be after.