Other clubs' transfers

Greg

2 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Paqueta unhappy at West Ham 

I’d love him here. Started the season slowly but started showing his class near the end. Fantastic player.

I’d shift him onto  the right-wing just to get him in the team.

11 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Paqueta unhappy at West Ham according to Alex Crook 

It was never going to work, Moyes likes centre mids who are big, put themselves about, and don't fanny about on the ball. He'd probably pay £20m to stick Harry Maguire in midfield tbh.

25 minutes ago, Manxst said:

So why have they bought us? 

Because the EPL is the biggest league in world football, they're buying a lot of well established sport, and I understand that part.

I simply can't imagine the Saudi league ever having the pull to become a global dominator like the huge league's we have here and in Europe, especially poring millions down drain in hope of even half the expectation.

Investment in well established sport is understandable, but pouring millions on a let's hope for the best and see project, seems mental.

If it's simply to shine light on for the moment and gain experience from the few mercs heading out there for the their own personal greed, and in the hope that the attention brings their grassroots football to a much better level then fair play, but I'm just not believing they'll be able to keep up the attraction for top class players to headout to saudi like they are right now, especially for the ridiculous weekly wages being quoted, 1m a week?

1 hour ago, The College Dropout said:

It’s a small fee. But not something we can do. Sell an academy grad, who might not have ever played a first team game for us. For £5m. This stuff counts for FFP

https://twitter.com/fabrizioromano/status/1686442053369024522?s=46&t=XBqcNDJ8Au1NwcsCT_X7Yg

He’s not an Arsenal academy grad fwiw

Impressed on loan with Birmingham last season, named their POTY. Good, inexpensive addition for Sheffield that would be an asset in the Champo if they go right back down.

7 hours ago, Lish007 said:

Another car crash season incoming from Everton. 

3rd time lucky to be relegated? 

Luton, Sheffield United and Everton to go down.

Free money for you, right there.

Just now, SiLvOR said:

Wolves are gonna go this year, to be Everton's saviours, I reckon 

Ooh, good shout.

I for one will not miss Midlandsboro.

Edited by brummie