Other clubs' transfers

Greg

My God [emoji38]

This is spectacular drama. What a start to the season man.

Just been watching Liverpool fans winding up Chelsea fans all morning.

If he insists on Chelsea and ends up there anyway, it is going to be brutal for Liverpool.

1 minute ago, The Prophet said:

Funny thing is that Southampton will take Liverpool to the cleaners for Lavia now.

That £40 million Man City clause next summer likely means they can't take the piss too much. Think they'll still take £50 million.

8 minutes ago, Ronson333 said:

AHAHAHAHAHA 

I was on RAWK earlier having a little gander and they were sooooo fooking pleased with themselves. 

Kept saying "why didn't we get Bellingham then" and most replies were "because we hadn't sold our players yet bla bla bla"

No, it's because not everyone wants to join you. 

2 minutes ago, Lish007 said:

AHAHAHAHAHA 

I was on RAWK earlier having a little gander and they were sooooo fooking pleased with themselves. 

Kept saying "why didn't we get Bellingham then" and most replies were "because we hadn't sold our players yet bla bla bla"

No, it's because not everyone wants to join you. 

Liverpool fans have been going crazy this morning man.

The backlash from the Chelsea lot if this ends up in their favour will be hilarious.

"I really wouldn’t be too worried. If LFC want him they will get him. No serious footballer is going to choose Chelsea over LFC in 2023. It’s understandable that Chelsea are making a last desperate attempt to stop the transfer; they fucked up and low-balled their offer not expecting LFC to make a serious bid. Someone in their commercial team is probably shitting themselves now and trying to rectify it, but I doubt they will be able to."

:spit:

£110m is world class money. Now it gets you 45 top flight games where half of them were average.

Potential, I know, but if he doesn't improve, and this is it. Is he even worth £50m? Massive chance to flop, especially at Chelsea.