Other clubs' transfers

Greg

12 minutes ago, gdm said:

As much as I hate Chelsea. A load of people were advocating we do the exact same thing around the discussions of Minteh. He’ll go out on loan and they’ll turn a fortune on him….just like Minteh

We didn't have about 500 players out on loan when we signed Minteh though. 

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Upthemags said:

In what world can they afford Felix with their PSR stuff...

Easily. We've just shifted a couple of kids for £30m plus Douglas Luiz. This shit all adds up.

I would be amazed if we were after Felix, though, and also disappointed. He's available for €32m in some shonky 50% deal.

Edited by brummie

Just seen that Macaulay Longstaff has joined Millwall. Some leap from the sixth-tier 3 years ago. 

1 hour ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Just seen that Macaulay Longstaff has joined Millwall. Some leap from the sixth-tier 3 years ago. 

Bit of a Jamie Vardy story there. Wonder if he’ll make the final step up to the Prem. 

12 hours ago, gdm said:

lol not arsed about one of our hottest prospect in years Minteh but buzzing about Zirkzee :lol: 

Such a parody of himself 

Zirkzee is probably Nigerian though. If Minteh was 1/4 Nigerian Kaka would be in tears. 

11 hours ago, Bunk Moreland said:

They're selling off Cobham graduates so they can afford to hoard kids from other clubs' academies [emoji38]

Makes no sense. Their academy is elite. 

2 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

Zirkzee is probably Nigerian though. If Minteh was 1/4 Nigerian Kaka would be in tears. 

Makes no sense. Their academy is elite. 

They’re just chips in Todd’s Transfer Roulette game. Daddy needs his dopamine fix from doing a deal.

2 hours ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Cracking lower league striker, one of the best I've ever seen at Gateshead. Think he'll be fine at that level, just a shame it's Millwall.

2 hours ago, Optimistic Nut said:

I always imagine there’s a third Dimbleby brother they keep in an attic. Gummo Dimbleby. 

10 hours ago, brummie said:

Easily. We've just shifted a couple of kids for £30m plus Douglas Luiz. This shit all adds up.

I would be amazed if we were after Felix, though, and also disappointed. He's available for €32m in some shonky 50% deal.

His decline has been something. Just doesn't look the player everyone imagined.

14 minutes ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

Cracking lower league striker, one of the best I've ever seen at Gateshead. Think he'll be fine at that level, just a shame it's Millwall.

Yeah, he's really good. It's Langstaff btw Nut (probably an autocorrect). 

He was linked to pretty much everyone in the championship so Millwall is a weird choice (imo).

1 hour ago, The College Dropout said:

[emoji38]

Another day another opportunity to bitch and moan about something.

What a life you lead man. My God.

6 minutes ago, KaKa said:

[emoji38]

Another day another opportunity to bitch and moan about something.

What a life you lead man. My God.

Where's the bitching and moaning? I find this attitude a bit funny - no malice or mockery, it's just funny. If a lad is Nigerian, you will like him a lot as a footballer.

My life is probably more fulfilling and enjoyable than yours. Thank God.

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

Where's the bitching and moaning? I find this attitude a bit funny - no malice or mockery, it's just funny. If a lad is Nigerian, you will like him a lot as a footballer.

My life is probably more fulfilling and enjoyable than yours. Thank God.

First of all, I talk about a bunch of players on here, not just Nigerian players.

As soon as I mention a Nigerian player you're like a dog in heat. Just relax.

And just so you know, your life is definitely not more fulfilling or enjoyable than mine. I can smell it all over you.

You sir, are misery personified.

Edited by KaKa

1 minute ago, SUPERTOON said:

I thought these would be the type of signings we would make rather than Harvey Barnes or even Lloyd Kelly.

Which is probably a good thing. For our model to work we need relatively quick success / high revenues - so that is the plan.

1 minute ago, KaKa said:

And just so you know, your life is definitely not more fulfilling or enjoyable than mine. I can smell it all over you.

Sprinkle this gold dust over my cereal. Fantastic early morning handbags by both lads.

1 minute ago, gbandit said:

Fuck’s sake lads

You cannae beat a bit of ‘my life is better than yours’ :lol:

1 minute ago, KaKa said:

First of all, I talk about a bunch of players on here, not just Nigerian players.

As soon as I mention a Nigerian player you're like a dog in heat. Just relax.

You rate nearly all the gazillion Nigerian lads in professional football. That's perfectly fine, it's even cute. Go Naija. But it's also funny and grounds for a little ribbing. Take it easy mate.

I take all personal jibes on here in my stride and rarely retaliate in large part because - my life is enjoyable and fulfilling. I don't take any of this personally and neither should you. That's why I'm not brittle and don't resort to personal jibes. I post on here for fun. I'm having fun, seeing you rate all the Nigerian lads is fun-ny. When the fun stops, stop. Or do the work that earns you money. Spend time with your family or give a friend a call.