Other clubs' transfers

Greg

4 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Is Ben Jacobs the shittest hack out there?

One of the worst, but Romano is now reporting it's close to 50%. 

Mayor of Marseille trying to put a spanner in the works 

“I will ask the president of Olympique de Marseille not to recruit Greenwood. I don't want my club to be covered in the shame of someone who hits his wife. I don't want my club to be covered in the ashes of someone who hits his wife like that. It's not acceptable."

3 minutes ago, gdm said:

Mayor of Marseille trying to put a spanner in the works 

“I will ask the president of Olympique de Marseille not to recruit Greenwood. I don't want my club to be covered in the shame of someone who hits his wife. I don't want my club to be covered in the ashes of someone who hits his wife like that. It's not acceptable."

Pretty sure most teams fans will

feel the same.

22 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Pretty good for anything Chelsea, I'm pretty sure he's on the payroll.

He’s a Todd Gobbler.

2 hours ago, The College Dropout said:

Man U chased DeLigt all summer one year and didn’t get the deal done. 

We didn’t get Tino at a discount. We ended up just wasting time.  We did similar with Barnes, I guess we thought we would get discount priced because of relegation but that didn’t materialise. 

I didn’t say we got him at a discount, more that we went in with a low bid that was reportedly half of what we ended up paying.

I don’t recall anyone saying we were behaving like Mike Ashley at the time, more we were being opportunistic, which is what Man Utd are doing with the low bid to turn the players head.

13 minutes ago, Matt1892 said:

I didn’t say we got him at a discount, more that we went in with a low bid that was reportedly half of what we ended up paying.

I don’t recall anyone saying we were behaving like Mike Ashley at the time, more we were being opportunistic, which is what Man Utd are doing with the low bid to turn the players head.

You are completely ignoring the fact this is the 3rd bit and still way off. 

Just now, SUPERTOON said:

He’s been awful for PSG supposedly.

Really? I can’t remember him from when he played us but I’m sure he was getting bigged up a lot around that time 

7 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Fuck off, feel like Man U’s transfer activity is improving 

Almost like building a team of world class executives is going to improve the running of the club. :lol:

19 minutes ago, gdm said:

You are completely ignoring the fact this is the 3rd bit and still way off. 

2nd bid, and we don't know what Everton will accept. It's likely very different from what is in the media. If it's £70m upfront then it won't be happening. 

9 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Really? I can’t remember him from when he played us but I’m sure he was getting bigged up a lot around that time 

Aye, can’t comment myself as don’t watch much of PSG (apart from against us).

2 hours ago, Froggy said:

I know you're not posting this with a straight face when your club is funded by Saudi Arabia. 

A football club being funded by Saudi money seems really offputting to Man U fans these days.

Posted (edited)

Ugarte was anonymous against us in both games. The other young un stuck out the most in centre mid. Kang lee

Edited by andycap

13 minutes ago, andycap said:

Ugarte was anonymous against us in both games. The other young un stuck out the most in centre mid. Kang lee

Warren Zaire-Emery was the standout.

36 minutes ago, Kimbo said:

A football club being funded by Saudi money seems really offputting to Man U fans these days.

I couldn't care less, but those in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.