Other clubs' transfers

Greg

57 minutes ago, madras said:

Or someone's offering them a massive mark up on a player who was a bit meh last season? Like someone offering us 70mill for Barnes.

Yeh it’s a good deal.  Never said it wasn’t.  But how they paid for Diaby makes no difference - Brummie mentioned paying x upfront - that’s irrelevant to PSR

8 minutes ago, McCormick said:

Have an awful feeling that Villa will go in for Raphinha if Diaby does leave.

Don’t think Raphinha is the hot property people think he is.  

He’s a decent age.  But has 3 years left on his contract so will command at least €40m but likely closer to €50-60m which is unlikely to be recoupable in Europe in 2 years.  And wages probably close to €10m per year. 

He’ll PSR cost €20m this season minimum.  Thats a lot for a club like Villa. 

Leon Baileys good too.  

4 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

Yeh it’s a good deal.  Never said it wasn’t.  But how they paid for Diaby makes no difference - Brummie mentioned paying x upfront - that’s irrelevant to PSR

I took it as his fee was including clauses if he is sold before the clause are met its more profit?

4 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

Yeah I know that re PSR and paying up front, I was more getting at the praise for Monchi in this instance 

For what it's worth we were linked a fair bit with him when he was at Mallorca along with Villa I think it was at the time.

Before PSG came steaming in, only to then keep him on the bench ever since, as they also did with Soler from Valencia.

Would fit what we're after on the right. Be surprised if we'd bid that much for him, or that anyone has at all, considering PSG have completely mismanaged him since he joined.

Was highly rated when he was in Spain though.

Yeah I think they’re trying to get Ramsey from Villa as well. Wouldn’t surprise me if they were one of those that bid for Toney at some point. Emerson Royal seems to be on his way out. They’ve had a time of it replacing Trippier. Don’t think they’d be too sad for Richarlison to go now too. 

1 minute ago, Joelinton7 said:

Yeah I think they’re trying to get Ramsey from Villa as well. Wouldn’t surprise me if they were one of those that bid for Toney at some point. Emerson Royal seems to be on his way out. They’ve had a time of it replacing Trippier. Don’t think they’d be too sad for Richarlison to go now too. 

Pedro Porro held down the RB slot last season. I don't imagine Gray taking his place full-time straight away. 

Pedro Porro won me the NO FPL league on the last day. He's not a great defender but he is a baller.

7 minutes ago, Mike said:

Is Lee Kang In that wild dribbling Korean dude we were linked to for ten minutes a year or two ago?

Yup.