Other clubs' transfers

Greg

Just now, Kid Icarus said:

Think Onana will turn out to be an astute signing like. 

Aye, he's a good player and like Gordon, will shine once he's put into a proper system that isn't Dyche Ball. Emery will have this lad cookin'. 

Just now, The Prophet said:

I think he'll end up being Joelinton-esque. A brute of a number eight.

Yeah I think Onana will be very good for Villa. Have they signed a replacement for Douglas Luiz though? Wasn’t he one of their most important players last season? 

8 minutes ago, Joey47 said:

Yeah I think Onana will be very good for Villa. Have they signed a replacement for Douglas Luiz though? Wasn’t he one of their most important players last season? 

As i recall he was not at his best form last season? 

4 hours ago, Vaj said:

I am starting to wonder if West Ham are selling Bowen this season. They have already signed Kilman for £40m, Luis Guilherme for £25m and are being linked with big money transfers for Summerville, Duran, Kante and Tomori. They won't be selling Paqueta to cover that anymore, so unless they have a very favourable PSR position, they must be getting money from somewhere. 

They have  very favourable PSR position. Their wages to salary ratio is pretty healthy iirc.  

17 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

'Bring him home' posts incoming 

Fine. Bring him home. But at £25m a "bigger" club will swoop in. Probably Chelsea.

Oh well. It's a nice dream at least.

2 minutes ago, kingxlnc said:

What are our guys playing at man, so slow and long

We are behind Liverpool in the food chain currently. Thats the reality unfortunately. Nothing to do with speed.