Other clubs' transfers

Greg

51 minutes ago, Kanji said:

Villa's signing seem very video-game like, but if there is one manager who can make it work - its Emery. 

I respectfully believe that we will comfortably finish ahead of Aston Villa this season. I genuinely hope that they qualify from their group for the sake of the UEFA coefficient, as I firmly believe that a top-five finish is definitely achievable for us.

1 minute ago, tarie4 said:

I respectfully believe that we will comfortably finish ahead of Aston Villa this season. I genuinely hope that they qualify from their group for the sake of the UEFA coefficient, as I firmly believe that a top-five finish is definitely achievable for us.

The new format should give them a much greater chance. Two games against teams from each of the 4 co-efficient rankings rather than being stuck in pot 4 and only playing higher ranked sides. 

2 hours ago, LFEE said:

Agents up to their old tricks will never not be loathsome…

He's one of my own, but I'm glad West Ham have shut this down and shown up his agent for the prick that he is. I love the guy, be he didn't impress me much in the COPA and was a complete no show in the World Cup. I'm down on him a bit, which sucks as I think there's a player there and think he'd be good alongside Isak.

2 hours ago, The Prophet said:

Didn't see that coming.

This is the player we should be after.

He is young so will accept being behind and learning from Schar, but his main asset is that he is two footed so on highlights he can adeptly play RCB and LCB and also as full back too that gives great options.

He is amazing on the ball for someone so young. He definitely has a few areas to work on but generally imo defenders mature later than other positions on the field.

Also the price mentioned is lower than Thiaw and I believe he has a higher ceiling.

If we get him and Soule from Juve that will be a great window and with Tonali they will settle in and integrate far quicker.

2 hours ago, Matt1892 said:

Bournemouth have bought really well over the last couple of years but surely they are at the point where they have to sell to balance the books.

Well they did flip Big Kief for a cool £2mil