Other clubs' transfers

Greg

Think Gallagher leaving Chelsea will damage them a lot. While I don’t think he’s the best player in the world he’s incredibly committed for them and they don’t have anyone else in the team that comes close to caring as much as him 

2 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Think Gallagher leaving Chelsea will damage them a lot. While I don’t think he’s the best player in the world he’s incredibly committed for them and they don’t have anyone else in the team that comes close to caring as much as him 

I think that and the Enzo Fernandez drama, plus Maresca could lead to some crazy times in the first few months. If Nkuku breaks down again then they’ll struggle.

1 hour ago, Froggy said:

I'd take Gallagher in a heartbeat. Seems to be wildly underrated by many.

I agree, think he's a really good allround midfielder, he's got a lot of energy and impacts the game in a number of ways. Gets goals and assists from midfield and works hard defensively.

When I've seen him in international football he doesn't give the impression of having that real composed classiness of a top international midfielder, but I think still a very effective premier league player.

1 hour ago, gbandit said:

Modern day Dennis Wise.

2 hours ago, Froggy said:

I'd take Gallagher in a heartbeat. Seems to be wildly underrated by many.

I think he’s very good if you want a midfielder of that type. Someone that is all energy and box to box, plus he never seems to get injured. We need more technical ability added to our team though so wouldn’t make sense to me.

3 minutes ago, Kimbo said:

I think he’s very good if you want a midfielder of that type. Someone that is all energy and box to box, plus he never seems to get injured. We need more technical ability added to our team though so wouldn’t make sense to me.

He had pretty strong numbers contribution wise for a box to box midfielder last season as well. 5 goals and 7 assists nothing to be sniffed at. 

The price seems to be £30-35m for him which seems quite cheap. He's an upgrade on players like McTominay and probably Eriksen now in the centre of the pitch. I'd take him with zero issue.