Other clubs' transfers

Greg

Just now, GeordieDazzler said:

Because they are an absolute shit show? Three years in a row they’ve left them selves trying flog players to try and register their shiny new player. 

Fair enough. They’ve been like that for a while though, and Gundogan surely knew that too when he signed? I thought there was something else going on as to why he’d want out. 

30 minutes ago, SweMag said:

Yeah, think a move to Brentford would be a better fit for him. A powerful central midfielder.

Good to see him at Ipswich though, have a soft spot for them and I like Cajuste.

Just now, Menace said:

I swear Berge gets linked to a big team every year but doesn't actually do...much

He's so annoying to watch. Has every tool needed to be a solid PL midfielder. Tall, strong, fairly quick, good close control of the ball, decent passing.....but plays so passive and afraid all the time. If someone manages to unlock him he'll easily be worth what Sheffield United, Burnley and Fulham paid for him.

4 hours ago, RodneyCisse said:

That Skipp transfer is hilarious, he’s fucking awful.

Who on earth sat down and thought, 'do you know what the solution to our midfield is? Oliver Skipp. 25 mil'.

Fuck me, man [emoji38]

32 minutes ago, toon25 said:

Who on earth sat down and thought, 'do you know what the solution to our midfield is? Oliver Skipp. 25 mil'.

Fuck me, man [emoji38]

Well, you're not looking at the whole pie. Leicesters midfield is one big pie, and if they've let Steve Cooper in charge of that one big pie, then he’ll be in charge of the pie, and Oliver Skipp is the fruit.

Wonder what it's like being Chelsea manager. I mean, you just seem to get handed dozens of new players each season and you're expected to knit them together, coach them, foster team spirit and come up with coherent gameplans, all while being given players you quite clearly aren't asking for. I have a hard time believing Maresca had anything to do with signing Felix. Must be just a circus trying to get it all together on the training pitch.

4 minutes ago, LionOfGosforth said:

Wonder what it's like being Chelsea manager. I mean, you just seem to get handed dozens of new players each season and you're expected to knit them together, coach them, foster team spirit and come up with coherent gameplans, all while being given players you quite clearly aren't asking for. I have a hard time believing Maresca had anything to do with signing Felix. Must be just a circus trying to get it all together on the training pitch.

He doesn’t see out 2024 as Chelsea manager.