Other clubs' transfers

Greg

Sturridge and Slimani both allowed to leave - SSN.

Hope we go for Sturridge. Not only would he keep us up but he’d been a long term player for us.

Doubts about his fitness but he'd be great for us if we could get him.  I'll overlook the stupid celebration as long as he's scoring the goals to keep us up.

Don't like Mkhitaryan at all, he was utterly s*** under Klopp and until proven otherwise his one great season under Tuchel was completely down to Tuchel. Seeing as he hasn't proved it since or before then, if i was Arsenal i would have just pursued for a cash deal as i don't think he's good enough at all. Unless he proves that one season wasn't a fluke Man Utd have got a bargain.

Kinhell man :lol:

Don't like Mkhitaryan at all, he was utterly s*** under Klopp and until proven otherwise his one great season under Tuchel was completely down to Tuchel. Seeing as he hasn't proved it since or before then, if i was Arsenal i would have just pursued for a cash deal as i don't think he's good enough at all. Unless he proves that one season wasn't a fluke Man Utd have got a bargain.

Kinhell man :lol:

Just the 9 goals and 10 assists in the Bundesliga for his first season under Klopp  :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

Your adjectives have gone full KaKa. Never go full KaKa.

Wasn't he very good his first season for Dortmund?

No, i watched the games consistently then. He was missing open goals by the bucket load :lol: I specifically remember him missing 3 in one game against Real Madrid.

His stats were decent( which isn't hard under Klopp team) as others have pointed out but performance wise he was very disappointing, plenty of people not just me were consistently criticizing him back then but of course all the captain hindsights on here think it's laughable.

He was great under Tuchel, but his performance level at Man Utd is the average from what i saw under Klopp and i tend to believe that's who he is as a footballer based on what 4 seasons now?

He could prove me wrong, but as it stands he has a reputation living off that one season and nobody gave a shit about him before that season.

Sturridge and Slimani both allowed to leave - SSN.

Ah man. Imagine going from Gayle & Joselu to those two. :lol:

:okay:

Slimani is pretty one-dimensional, to be honest; Ulloa would be the one I'd want in a relegation battle.

Other way round, surely?

Nah. Slimani just scores headers and berates team-mates when they don't do all the link-up play for him. Ulloa can hold the ball up and does more off-the-ball work. Ulloa's contributions in 14/15 were huge, and in 15/16 when coming on as a sub he scored a bunch of huge goals. Not stylish ones, but if you're in a relegation battle you want the guy who spends the 89th minute scoring, not slagging off team mates.

I suppose if Slimani's played as one up front with attacking midfielders doing all the supply, he might score more, but as a get-the-job-done player in a relegation battle I'd go with Ulloa.

Irrelevant anyway, linked with Palace.

Guest Howaythetoon

Would be f***ing class to see these go back to the days of Spencer, Newton & Burley like.

I know a Chelsea fan who actually harks back to those days. Can’t forget Stein and Kharine either.

Have Chelsea put some 13 year old Football Manager obsessed nerd in charge of their press releases this week ? If so he's doing a cracking job.