Other clubs' transfers

Greg

Nainggolan going back to Cagliari on loan, seemingly to help support his wife who is from Sardinia while she is coping with cancer.

That’s class from Inter tbf.

Nandez also going there

He’s head & shoulders over everything they have in the same way Van Dijk was at Liverpool. He’ll raise their level in a big way.

Disagree. Van Dijk is a captain and leader, Maguire is not. He is better than what they have though.

£80M for Maguire is madness, he’s fucking massive but he’s not a leader, he thinks he can play out from the back and he’s not exactly quick. I’m really not convinced by him.

Honestly think he’ll prove you wrong in that team.

£80M for Maguire is madness, he’s fucking massive but he’s not a leader, he thinks he can play out from the back and he’s not exactly quick. I’m really not convinced by him.

Honestly think he’ll prove you wrong in that team.

My concern is that he thinks he’s a better footballer than he is; tell him to stick to defending he’s fine (bit like Adams perhaps) but he regularly does a bit of a dribble and ends up being rushed. First time I saw him up here with Leicester he ended up with the ball on the touch line around the halfway line, lost the ball and was left miles out of position. It’ll be interesting.

I'm surprised Liverpool haven't bought at least 1 world class player this summer or not even tried to get better cover for their star players. Man City have looked to have fixed their two biggest weaknesses in their first team yet Liverpool are just standing still. I can't see Liverpool getting anywhere close to Man City like last season.

I'm surprised Liverpool haven't bought at least 1 world class player this summer or not even tried to get better cover for their star players. Man City have looked to have fixed their two biggest weaknesses in their first team yet Liverpool are just standing still. I can't see Liverpool getting anywhere close to Man City like last season.

They have the highest wage bill in the league don’t they? Assume that’s something to do with it.

Yeah, Brighton are in danger. Barely survived last season, they’ve since lost their manager, their best player and their main forward is a year older. Think we might sneak 17th because of Brighton, Sheff Utd & Norwich alone.

Those three, us and Palace. What a grim season this is going to be :lol:

Nainggolan going back to Cagliari on loan, seemingly to help support his wife who is from Sardinia while she is coping with cancer.

Fair play to Cagliari for selling their star Barella and replacing him with Nainggolan, Nandez and Rog. Very nicely done.

Could see Maguire stepping up if he was going to be managed by a top class coach but he's going to be managed by Solksjaer. Be amazed if he comes remotely close to Van Dijk levels under that.

Van Dijk is just classy as fuck. Maguire is a big lumbering fucktard. Man U need a lot more to improve. They won't get close to Spurs, Liverpool or Man City, hell Everton could be amongst it

Could see Maguire stepping up if he was going to be managed by a top class coach but he's going to be managed by Solksjaer. Be amazed if he comes remotely close to Van Dijk levels under that.

Van Dijk is just classy as fuck. Maguire is a big lumbering fucktard. Man U need a lot more to improve. They won't get close to Spurs, Liverpool or Man City, hell Everton could be amongst it

But now they have one quality player in each department - de Gea - goal, Maguire - defense, Pogba - midfield, Rashford - attack. You couldn’t say that about Everton at all.