Other clubs' transfers

Greg

I'm failing to see how replacing your best centre half with one equally as good, with a higher potential ceiling isn't good business? Proven experience in the division comes at a premium.

It is good business, but calm yourself down. Maguire is better than Tarkowski.

I'm failing to see how replacing your best centre half with one equally as good, with a higher potential ceiling isn't good business? Proven experience in the division comes at a premium.

It is good business, but calm yourself down. Maguire is better than Tarkowski.

Potentially, but there isn't much in it, red tinted glasses aside.

I think we've reached a position where the Maguire transfer would be

Leicester -> Man Utd £80m

Hoffenheim -> Man Utd £25m

Hoffenheim -> Caen £15m

All the clubs in the PL just have too much stupid amounts of money and it's inflating transfers ridiculously.

It's all relative really. The Premier League is the richest in the world and with revenue rising it's better it goes on and too the players who make the game what it is.

I fucking hate the money in the game though and hope it hits the ceiling soon but can't see it happening for a good while if at all.

It's all relative really. The Premier League is the richest in the world and with revenue rising it's better it goes on and too the players who make the game what it is.

I fucking hate the money in the game though and hope it hits the ceiling soon but can't see it happening for a good while if at all.

27 years it’s been going up and up with no signs of it stalling.

Palace were all ready to sign off on a loan deal for Víctor Camarasa and were waiting for Camarasa to arrive in London today to finalise the deal, but Burnley swooped in at the last minute and caused ‘a blockage in the negotiation’ [Diario de Sevilla]

If we sold Hayden I reckon he would be a very good replacement for us.

Bournemouth want £75million for 70 goals conceded Ake :spit:

:icon_puke_r:

With that manager of their's you'd have to say £75m is a fair price for someone that hasn't conceeded more despite of him.

Rooney to Derby apparently

Player-coach. That ambition.

Would kill DC United’s season. He’s been integral to everything good in that team.

Edit: seeing it’s being talked about to be after the MLS season ends.