Other clubs' transfers

Greg

16 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Was he only on loan at Forest? 

Think so. Obviously didn’t have an obligation to buy or they’re skint and can’t afford to exercise it. Latter is doubtful given they’ve bid £30m for Sangare from PSV.

I think it's hilarious that our righteous Liverpool FC are now embroiled and could be funded by Saudi money. 

I've had a look at RAWK and it's classic. Both the Henderson and Transfer threads are locked because it's too heated. 

For so long they called us hypocrites etc etc. It's not ideal being owned by the state and I am uncomfortable but tbh, if I got up in arms about every unethical thing going on, I'd not leave my home. 

You only have to look at big Pharma and the food industry to know how corrupt the world is and I for one want to enjoy it for what is left and stop worrying about being politically correct. 

I actually think Johnson would be a better signing then Diaby.

Diaby has the potential to work well in that Villa system. Draw teams up-field and then unleash his ridiculous pace in behind. At the same he does have a habit of going missing when he doesn't get an ocean of space to operate in. 

Johnson was excellent for Forest and is just going to keep getting better, I'd like him at our place to be fair.

8 hours ago, Tina Tooner said:

Losing Henderson & Fabinho might hurt Liverpool more than they think. Its alot of experience lost

It's £££ to spent - selling players to the Saudi League has become an FFP cheat code.

I reckon Villa will eventually be forced to get near €45m for Diaby. 

Forest will want well over £50m for Johnson, which is the reason Villa are going for Diaby

Edited by Toon88