Other clubs' transfers

Greg

4 minutes ago, leffe186 said:

Almost certainly not. Have a couple for the future (Scarlett, Veliz) out on loan for a bit. If Brennan Johnson comes in then presumably it’s Son, Richarlison, Kulusevski, Johnson, Perisic and Solomon for the three positions up front.

You guys are doing some low key really good deals.

I think Brennan Johnson is fantastic on the right. Mostly played there his last Championship season if I'm not mistaken and he was very good. We were linked at the time before they sealed promotion and I wanted us to sign him.

As for Gallagher, he would likely play as the right sided number 8 in your midfield three, similar to the role he played at Palace. Just like back then I'd see him scoring goals from that position, especially with the likes of Maddison and Bissouma controlling the midfield.

I think people will be shocked at how well both do if you sign them. I'm not happy about you signing them at all.

1 hour ago, Mazzy said:

Iwobi making the correct decision to get out of Everton. He'll do well at Fulham. 

I'm happy for Iwobi because Marco Silva's style is better suited to him.

I'm telling you right now though ... Everton are finishing top half with Beto and Danjuma coming in and with that midfield three.

I am absolutely livid they signed Beto. Going to be so depressing watching him shine for them.

DCL's injuries was the main problem and now that issue has been dealt with, with Beto coming in. 

Yeah it's a bit weird that if we're trying to be number 1 we're giving massive amounts of money to one of our closest rivals for their aging players.

I know they want their league to be the new premier League but from a business plan for us it's not the best way to go about it :lol:

2 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Man, this Ekitike is dumb. Now he wants the Premier League?

Replacing Kolo Muani at Frankfurt is a perfect next move to get back on track.

Then he'll have great options going forward. If he comes to the Premier League now, off the back of last season, think he'll flop hard, especially as it looks like it will be West Ham and Moyes style of play.

1 minute ago, KaKa said:

Man, this Ekitike is dumb. Now he wants the Premier League?

Replacing Kolo Muani at Frankfurt is a perfect next move to get back on track.

Then he'll have great options going forward. If he comes to the Premier League now, off the back of last season, think he'll flop hard, especially as it looks like it will be West Ham and Moyes style of play.

Palace are now favourites to get him 

Just now, SUPERTOON said:

Probably a decent move for all involved. He can have a middling career at Palace or perform well and then head off somewhere else for a bigger payday / success

Palmer has signed for Chelsea on a 7 year contract with the option of another year !! What the fuck is the other year for ? Surely if he's a great player he'll get a new contract after a year or two abd if he's a flop why would Chelsea put themselves in a position of another years contract.

I'm probably missing something but it looks like they don't have a clue what they are doing other than screwing themselves over with multiple Winston Bogardes types on multi year contracts.

Just now, SUPERTOON said:

Ah, okay. Palace is a bit better, but still not sure it's the right call.

Kolo Muani went from Nantes to Frankfurt and blew up after a year, that's a great blueprint to follow, as they will give Ekitike that starting spot.

1 minute ago, Deuce said:

Cracking Up Lol GIF

Dyche was getting into Europe with that Burnley side right?

Beto, DCL, Gueye, Doucoure, Onana, McNeill, Danjuma ...

If they don't get a ton of injuries or anything weird like that, just you watch.

Just now, Ben said:

Screenshot_20230901_131941_Chrome.jpg

We are all going to be sat here watching it all transpire.

Go and watch the highlights of what that monster Beto was doing when he came on.

That Everton squad is much better than anything Dyche ever had at Burnley.

Once the team settles they are going to be terrible to play against.

1 minute ago, KaKa said:

We are all going to be sat here watching it all transpire.

Go and watch the highlights of what that monster Beto was doing when he came on.

That Everton squad is much better than anything Dyche ever had at Burnley.

Once the team settles they are going to be terrible to play against.

Come on man, he played against the bottom of league two.

Just now, Ronson333 said:

Come on man, he played against the bottom of league two.

I've been watching that man at Udinese. Was desperate for us to sign him.

His pace, power and heading translates at every level. He is so well suited to the Premier League.

Let's wait and see. None of us are going anywhere.

If my guy Awoniyi has been able to cause the problems he has ... I already know what's coming with Beto.

If this Salah transfer goes through that would be the thick end of £200m the dippers will have got from Saudi clubs for three ageing (albeit very good) players. Means they could spend a fortune over the next few seasons without troubling FFP.