Other clubs' transfers

Greg

1 hour ago, The College Dropout said:

This time they are selling Johnson by the looks of it. He was a key man.  They needed some stability this season. MGW, the big handsome striker they got, Johnson. Those 3 and the ability to keep enough clean sheets would’ve kept them up.  Lose one.  Now I’m not sure.  

I think they'll be fine still. 

Between Hudson Odoi, Elanga and Dennis, they'll cobble enough performances together to cover for Johnson I think, and one of them might even have a big year.

5 minutes ago, KaKa said:

I think they'll be fine still. 

Between Hudson Odoi, Elanga and Dennis, they'll cobble enough performances together to cover for Johnson I think, and one of them might even have a big year.

Dennis has been exiled from the squad I think

4 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

Sangare choosing the PL money like 95% of the players in the PL.  

I ain't knocking it...Forest continue to sign some decent names and talents. 

3 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Dennis has been exiled from the squad I think

Oh my goodness. That guy is such a headache [emoji38]

Guess we can disregard him then. They'll probably look to get someone else in.

Think they were linked with Iheanacho earlier in the summer.

9 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

CHO and Dennis you don’t want in a relegation scrap.   No heart. 

Relegation scrap?! You think they're that bad? Not sure I see that at all.

2 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

Dennis had a purple patch for Watford but was bad. CHO? Barely got a kick at Leverkusen. A massive injury too. Never done it in the PL. 

Would rather Johnson than both of these. 

Yeah, I get that, but I don't thin losing Johnson and making do with some mixture of CHO and Elanga plunges them into a relegation scrap. Besides they'll probably add some other options too.

1 minute ago, KaKa said:

Yeah, I get that, but I don't thin losing Johnson and making do with some mixture of CHO and Elanga plunges them into a relegation scrap. Besides they'll probably add some other options too.

I think it might. Brennan was talismanic along with the other 2. 

You hope that apart from us - every team 12 and below could go. 

19 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Still cannot believe Everton managed to sign Beto man. 

Absolutely incredible signing for them. 

I expect him to have a decent breakout season then get a good move next summer, he’s potentially far better than Everton and his attributes are well suited to the PL. If he avoids injuries and a copes with being in a shit side he can easily bag double figures in the league this season imo. Dyche will use him well.

Edited by Nine

5 minutes ago, Nine said:

I expect him to have a decent breakout season then get a good move next summer, he’s potentially far better than Everton and his attributes are well suited to the PL. If he avoids injuries and a copes with being in a shit side he can easily bag double figures in the league this season imo. Dyche will use him well.

He's an absolute monster man. Not gonna lie I was hoping we'd look at him as an option if Wilson isn't kept for next summer.

Everton have done exceptionally well there and the price for him was so good. No idea why someone like West Ham weren't all over that. 

Just purely from his pace, power and leaping ability he will score goals. Dyche will get crosses into the box for him and the likes of McNeill, Iwobi and Danjuma will carry the ball in transition and play him in.

Think he's going to have a really good season. Really rate him especially for the Premier League.

Just now, KaKa said:

He's an absolute monster man. Not gonna lie I was hoping we'd look at him as an option if Wilson isn't kept for next summer.

Everton have done exceptionally well there and the price for him was so good. No idea why someone like West Ham weren't all over that. 

Just purely from his pace, power and leaping ability he will score goals. Dyche will get crosses into the box for him and the likes of McNeill, Iwobi and Danjuma will carry the ball in transition and play him in.

Think he's going to have a really good season. Really rate him especially for the Premier League.

Iwobi supposedly close to going to Fulham.

4 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Cucurella deal could be off because Chelsea played him yesterday and we apparently found that disrespectful. What the fuck. :lol: I'll genuinely laugh if that's true.

Looking at Reguilon now.

You can borrow Matt Targett for a 15m loan fee fee no bother. 

9 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Cucurella deal could be off because Chelsea played him yesterday and we apparently found that disrespectful. What the fuck. :lol: I'll genuinely laugh if that's true.

Looking at Reguilon now.

Here we go!