Other clubs' transfers

Greg

1 hour ago, Anderson said:

€85m :kinnear:

Is he any good? Never seen him. Seems a mental amount to pay for someone who scored 9 goals last year.

Played behind Zapata last season. Looked good when he featured though. 

Could see him do well annoyingly enough, but could take some time. Glad they didn't get Ramos who I think would have been a really good fit.

Why is he a knock off or poundland Haaland? :lol: Fee is too big but 9 goals in ~1800 minutes in Serie A during his first season is decent, also 6 in 6 for Denmark.

Edited by Pata

33 minutes ago, Pata said:

Why is he a knock off or poundland Haaland? :lol: Fee is too big but 9 goals in ~1800 minutes in Serie A during his first season is decent, also 6 in 6 for Denmark.

Who did he score against for Denmark?

1 minute ago, Alberto2005 said:

Still find it a bit of an odd move tbh.

Bayern for two years. Win the Bundesliga and likely a domestic cup, have a shot at the CL, come back to England in two or three years and still break Shearer's record. 

3 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Bayern for two years. Win the Bundesliga and likely a domestic cup, have a shot at the CL, come back to England in two or three years and still break Shearer's record. 

I just don't understand this notion of winning the Bundesliga, who cares really?

Is he really going to look back on his career and think people said I wouldn't win trophies but look I won the Bundesliga.

The only part I get is the CL part, maybe he thinks that's quite a plausible target.

Just now, The Prophet said:

The Bundesliga is a major European league title to be fair. No different to joining PSG, or at this point Man City.

How is it no different to joining Man City? 😂

He's English, he will have grown up dreaming of winning the Premier League.

Also the PL is a much better league than Bundesliga.

Bayern and PSG are the same yeah, I'd even say the Bundesliga is definitely better than winning Ligue 1.

I reckon Kane winning the Carling Cup with Spurs is more meaningful than a German title and cup double.

2 minutes ago, Alberto2005 said:

How is it no different to joining Man City? 😂

He's English, he will have grown up dreaming of winning the Premier League.

Also the PL is a much better league than Bundesliga.

Bayern and PSG are the same yeah, I'd even say the Bundesliga is definitely better than winning Ligue 1.

I reckon Kane winning the Carling Cup with Spurs is more meaningful than a German title and cup double.

Bayern are second favourites to win the UCL right now, way behind Man City though.

There's a fair chance Kane never plays in the champions league again or wins a trophy if he stays at Spurs. Thought he may have stuck around and left on a free next season though. 

3 hours ago, Froggy said:

Hojlund done. 

We now need to raise £50m. :lol:

Anyone want a prime McTominay for £40m?

I know I'm new here, but is this what is known as a "parody account"

🤷‍♂️