Other clubs' transfers

Greg

I suspect the rumours around Hazard to Barca are more about driving the price up for Madrid than any legitimate interest from Barca tbh.

I agree: think he is R Madrid bound for about £170m

Dunno about Madrid buying Hazard. He's a great player, but I look at Madrid's squad after Ronaldo leaving and "we really need to spend massively on another attacking midfielder" is not what jumps to my mind.

A lot will hinge on Bale staying fit and on form.

Dunno about Madrid buying Hazard. He's a great player, but I look at Madrid's squad after Ronaldo leaving and "we really need to spend massively on another attacking midfielder" is not what jumps to my mind.

He's a proven goalscorer as well though. He's not as direct as Cristiano, but surely him with Bale, Benzema, Isco, Asensio and Lucas they don't get much worse. He'll score a shit load in La Liga as well.

Guest chopey

Interesting. Have a feeling Palace won't sell him this summer

His agent must have told him there's an offer from someone, I hope Shelvey is not seen as his replacement not that Ashley is in full meltdown toys out of the pram mode.

It's been a very weird window before, almost every club's transfers are either underwhelming, really risky or they've signed nobody. Probably only Liverpool who can say they've done really well so far.

Should be a frantic couple of weeks, except for us of course.

It's been a very weird window before, almost every club's transfers are either underwhelming, really risky or they've signed nobody. Probably only Liverpool who can say they've done really well so far.

City with Mahrez have done well as well tbf.

City with Mahrez have done well as well tbf.

Yeah I guess, but presumably he'll be mainly on the bench or at best on rotation. And obviously they'll probably win the league anyway.

He's a proven goalscorer as well though. He's not as direct as Cristiano, but surely him with Bale, Benzema, Isco, Asensio and Lucas they don't get much worse. He'll score a shit load in La Liga as well.

can he make the jump from sub 20 goals a season to plus 30/40?  i really don't see it but who knows

they need neymar imo

can he make the jump from sub 20 goals a season to plus 30/40?  i really don't see it but who knows

they need neymar imo

At his best he scored 16 at Chelsea, he could easily score 25+ in the La Liga especially in a side that is so dominant such as Real.

they need neymar imo

At his best he scored 16 at Chelsea, he could easily score 25+ in the La Liga especially in a side that is so dominant such as Real.

That's the gamble, they need him to be 30+ at least imo

I thought Liverpool might have problems with ACoN but it's being held in summer next time and won't affect them. If the new lads settle, they're going to be in with a strong shout.

70M for Zaha is more than Mahrez. That strikes me as pricing him to not sell.

Wonder who's in for Zaha, Spurs would seem likely I guess. Not sure how he'd do at a big club, think he could be suited to being a big fish in a small pond rather than just another good option

I thought Liverpool might have problems with ACoN but it's being held in summer next time and won't affect them. If the new lads settle, they're going to be in with a strong shout.

70M for Zaha is more than Mahrez. That strikes me as pricing him to not sell.

Hazard replacement?

A lot will hinge on Bale staying fit and on form.

Agreed. Need an Mbappe or Neymar. Mbappe should regularly hit 20+ goals soon. Hazard is 15-20 and more of a playmaker imo.