Other clubs' transfers

Greg

Livramento, James, Chalobah, Tomori, Guehi, Colwill, Ake, Christensen, Hall, Aina, Lamptey

Gilmour, Mount, Gallagher, Maatsen, Rice, Loftus-Cheek, Olise, Hudson-Odoi

Abraham, Broja, Solanke, 

We're so far behind Chelsea it's unreal.

1 hour ago, leffe186 said:

I have no idea what is going on at Chelsea :lol:. Somebody said something about them selling a hotel?

Selling it back to themselves for 77 million quid which has been waved through into their books a profit.

Nothing to see there, obvs.

10 minutes ago, toon25 said:

Selling it back to themselves for 77 million quid which has been waved through into their books a profit.

Nothing to see there, obvs.

We don't know if it has yet to be fair, but the recent PL vote suggests it will be.

4 hours ago, Jack27 said:

Can we take a punt on Madueke then?

I'd be steaming straight in for him

to be honest, they'd likely listen to offers from a homegrown PSR perspective.

Madueke seems like an utter arsehole and don't want him under any circumstances. Olise on the other hand would have fitted in up here superbly and it's infuriating that those cunts get him into their pool :hmm:

5 hours ago, Turnbull2000 said:

Be surprised if we can compete with Chelsea next season or anytime in the next few years tbh. Their spending capacity is miles beyond our own.

if they need more cash they just sell another hotel - to themselves

2 minutes ago, midds said:

Madueke seems like an utter arsehole and don't want him under any circumstances. Olise on the other hand would have fitted in up here superbly and it's infuriating that those cunts get him into their pool :hmm:

That cos of the penalty incident towards the back end of last season? Or something else?

Just now, Magpie said:

That cos of the penalty incident towards the back end of last season? Or something else?

Mainly that yeah tbh. Incidents like that are very telling about where player's priorities lie and his seemed to be all about himself rather than the team. It was a huge red flag for me

9 hours ago, Magpie said:

I'd be steaming straight in for him

to be honest, they'd likely listen to offers from a homegrown PSR perspective.

He only signed this season so be valued at £23m ISH on their books right now, hardly a huge psr win compared to chalobah or Gallagher for example 

15 minutes ago, Fezzle said:

He only signed this season so be valued at £23m ISH on their books right now, hardly a huge psr win compared to chalobah or Gallagher for example 

Well stone the crows, I just thought he'd came through their academy etc. Never realised they bought him from PSV!

23 minutes ago, Magpie said:

Well stone the crows, I just thought he'd came through their academy etc. Never realised they bought him from PSV!

Probably as he was a Palace/Spurs kid originally

57 minutes ago, r0cafella said:

If true this is bad news for a lot of PL clubs I can imagine ADL putting the price up for Osihmen too :lol:

Makes us having Isak sewn up even more golden :)

Just now, Sibierski said:

Good profit. Doubled their money. But for one of them, they've also got Sangare who cost £30m and probably will be stuck with him for a while.

One for the Minteh debate. Tore it up in the Dutch league as a beast but flopped coming here.

17 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Forest being able to sell their fringe players for £25mil is frustrating

Taking a points hit last season to bank that sweet pure profit on Brennan working well i see.

Feel for Forest, they were haphazard but you can’t fault them for trying their best to build a side that could stay in the Premier League. It’s hard for them to attract quality players so they just threw money at it. It’s going to be an absolute nightmare for teams coming up from the Championship to compete in the PL with these regulations nowadays as most teams need a squad revamp when promoted to stand a chance of surviving