Other clubs' transfers

Greg

6 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Not sure he’s a first team player tbh, Emery was starting Callum Chambers in CM ahead of him.

Think the first team player he's referring to is Douglas Luiz, no?

1 hour ago, joeyt said:

@brummie he's quite highly rated isn't he?

So-so.

Hasn't had many chances, to be fair, but when he has, he's looked like he was struggling.

Another 10m in sales for the academy, though. What with us all knowing the most important thing is not football, but accountancy.

They’re like an addict the way they operate as a club. Always need something new and shiny, whether it’s a manager or players. Never satisfied, will pay over the odds for trash to get the hit. Bizarre as fuck club that will ruin itself soon 

I want them fully investigated. I want forensics looking at all of their dealings, all of their hotels, every floor. I want Boehly’s cat’s shit examined. Leave no stone unturned. They need to be taken down. There’s no way everything is above board there. 

Edited by Joelinton7

1 hour ago, Minhosa said:

Has a 40m release clause but as they're Man Utd, they'll offer 12m.

:lol: I love this. A year ago and it would "has a 40m release clause but as they're Man Utd, they'll offer 60m."

1 minute ago, Froggy said:

:lol: I love this. A year ago and it would "has a 40m release clause but as they're Man Utd, they'll offer 60m."

Again it’s only good a good strategy if you get the players. Already sounds like they’ve walked away from Branthwaite

It feels like they want to do a Chelsea in terms of stacking high ceiling young talents but don’t want to pay the going rate. For all the flaws of Chelsea’s dealings their valuations have been pretty fair, they’ve only overpaid when in a direct competition with a big 6 team (Caicedo, Mudryk) or were forced to pay a buy out clause (Enzo). 

50 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

It's not one or the other either. Being unrealistically tight and recklessly lavish are both going to get mocked for different reasons. 

Aye I'm laughing at the wild swing of how we approach transfers. :lol: We'd easily pay £80m for Brainthwaite two years ago.

16 hours ago, gbandit said:

They’re like an addict the way they operate as a club. Always need something new and shiny, whether it’s a manager or players. Never satisfied, will pay over the odds for trash to get the hit. Bizarre as fuck club that will ruin itself soon 

Instead of DoF they've got FOMO

I had my sister-in-laws boyfriend message me today, Man Utd supporter, saying "United are throwing money round everywhere but nothings happening, lol". 

I know this play mate, Ashley was a master at it, at least Sir Jimmy "tried" though, yeah?

2 minutes ago, Mattoon said:

I had my sister-in-laws boyfriend message me today, Man Utd supporter, saying "United are throwing money round everywhere but nothings happening, lol". 

:bob: