Other clubs' transfers

Greg

Minamino's having a medical with Southampton - six-month loan.

No, Liverpool's new signing Takumi Minamino has not just been 'bought for shirt sales'

https://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/liverpool-new-signing-takumi-minamino-japan-shirt-sales-commerical

Yes, he was.

He had just played really well against them in the CL and they needed to bring in some depth in that area like

If they get both King and Maja, that's kinda scary though.

How? Fulham need goals and King and Maja have scored a total of two goals this season.

He's barely played for Bournemouth after he didn't get his transfer last summer. Five goals across the two this season, fwiw :lol:

How? Fulham need goals and King and Maja have scored a total of two goals this season.

He's barely played for Bournemouth after he didn't get his transfer last summer. Five goals across the two this season, fwiw :lol:

I wad talking about league goals. But of course, don’t forget the goals againt the mighty Oldham and Crawley :lol:

I wad talking about league goals. But of course, don’t forget the goals againt the mighty Oldham and Crawley :lol:

The guy is a 1 in 3 striker in the PL, man :lol: 1 in 2.7 if only counting minutes played.

I really dislike Josh King as well, fwiw :lol: I hate how he gets shoehorned into our national side these days due to "experience" when we have a pair of fucking actually amazing strikers for once. I just dislike avoidance of reality.

Fucking shan Preston are only getting £2m for their first choice CB, like. Though I imagine there's sell on benefits. Outrageous the prices that can be demanded from certain places and then how others are absolutely shat on.

He was running down his contract for a move to Celtic apparently.

£2m still seems like absolutely nowt given current levels of spending. Little left on his contract or not.

I really dislike Josh King as well, fwiw :lol: I hate how he gets shoehorned into our national side these days due to "experience" when we have a pair of fucking actually amazing strikers for once. I just dislike avoidance of reality.

Who is the other one? Haaland and... Sorloth? He's the only one I can think of anyway although he may not make that amazing category  :lol: Sure he's a lot better than he was able to show for Palace mind.

Fucking shan Preston are only getting £2m for their first choice CB, like. Though I imagine there's sell on benefits. Outrageous the prices that can be demanded from certain places and then how others are absolutely shat on.

He was running down his contract for a move to Celtic apparently.

£2m still seems like absolutely nowt given current levels of spending. Little left on his contract or not.

A 25 year old from Preston? Come on. He wouldn’t be going for mega millions.

Who is the other one? Haaland and... Sorloth? He's the only one I can think of anyway although he may not make that amazing category  :lol: Sure he's a lot better than he was able to show for Palace mind.

He's good for the national team and he was on fire in Turkey (albeit that's not the best measurement). Essentially he just works well with Haaland up top and King doesn't work with any of them.

He's good for the national team and he was on fire in Turkey (albeit that's not the best measurement). Essentially he just works well with Haaland up top and King doesn't work with any of them.

:thup:

I was genuinely asking btw not taking the piss  :lol: I thought there might have been some other young Norwegian talent not on my radar or something.