Other clubs' transfers

Greg

Supposed to be a brilliant prospect and expected to be playing for a CL club within a couple of years, time will tell.

Even though they buy a lot of utter shite I do like Brighton’s endless dedication to buying players from garbage leagues that will need a season to adapt.

Supposed to be a brilliant prospect and expected to be playing for a CL club within a couple of years, time will tell.

Even though they buy a lot of utter shite I do like Brighton’s endless dedication to buying players from garbage leagues that will need a season to adapt.

They'll end up with a gem at some point. Asprilla reincarnate or something.

Sky sports news is a cringe fest at the best of times. But transfer deadline day is a complete embarrassment. Watching them trying to pretend Jason Harrison's loan move from Carlisle to MK Don's is the greatest thing to ever happen. It's an utter embarrassment.

Sky sports news is a cringe fest at the best of times. But transfer deadline day is a complete embarrassment. Watching them trying to pretend Jason Harrison's loan move from Carlisle to MK Don's is the greatest thing to ever happen. It's an utter embarrassment.

I’ve not watched it for 3 or 4 years now, because it became utterly tedious and embarrassing.

The only thing they could do to make it worse it start employing Love Island rejects.

Guest neesy111

Fucking shan Preston are only getting £2m for their first choice CB, like. Though I imagine there's sell on benefits. Outrageous the prices that can be demanded from certain places and then how others are absolutely shat on.

He was running down his contract for a move to Celtic apparently.

f***ing shan Preston are only getting £2m for their first choice CB, like. Though I imagine there's sell on benefits. Outrageous the prices that can be demanded from certain places and then how others are absolutely shat on.

Not at all, I read they turned down 8m from Bournemouth last summer when he had 12 months left on his deal so only themselves to blame really.

All seemed to start from that Robinho transfer. After that they made you think a signing like that would happen every final day of every window.

Nothing will beat the Stoke fans and the dildo flopping around at Norwich though  :lol: