Other clubs' transfers

Greg

9 minutes ago, rgk_lfc said:

Glazers have bought the Tampa Bay formula to United also, looks like. Mix a talented young squad with an iconic player and a couple of veterans with winning mentality. 

Nah, there’s no plan like that, its all the effect of the extras from shameless and some coked up Stone Island warriors having a kick about and lobbing cans at Souness. Sparked the Glazers into action. 

Green and Gold until your soul is sold. Best owners in football today. 

12 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

Just seen this, fucking hell, going to be some great games not involving us this season.

Aye. Nice to see despite all this upheaval the more things change, the more they stay the same.

6 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

He’ll probably claim that. Every shit post he makes he follows up with some shit craic about fishing for bites.

:lol: I love Froggy to death but he's been a WUM the entire time he's been here. It's endearing at this point.

3 hours ago, ponsaelius said:

Got to say after an absolutely brilliant summer of international football I've found this transfer window pretty vulgar and dispiriting all round. 

International football >>>

20 minutes ago, Mike said:

:lol: I love Froggy to death but he's been a WUM the entire time he's been here. It's endearing at this point.

:lol: I was wondering what was going on when I was getting mentioned. Can't see Mr. Breeze's posts anymore.

I love you too Mike. 

Vivo Ronaldo. 

30 minutes ago, cubaricho said:

Wait, wasn't Froggy just being a WUM there or am I being wooshed? Don't think he was being serious. :lol:

Being a WUM is great because when I get it wrong in my real posts I can just pretend I was joking. :lol:

10 minutes ago, Mike said:

:lol: Genuinely would have taken longer to do in Football Manager.

This by the way. I've never seen a transfer be completed so quick. I was resigned to him going to City at 8am this morning. 

1 minute ago, Froggy said:

:lol: I was wondering what was going on when I was getting mentioned. Can't see Mr. Breeze's posts anymore.

I love you too Mike. 

Vivo Ronaldo. 

Aye you're dead sound you insufferable cunt. :lol:

2 minutes ago, Froggy said:

I love you too Mike. 

Vivo Ronaldo. 

You live Ronaldo? Idiot. (no safety smiley)

Just now, Froggy said:

:okay:

:lol:

Honestly, I'll be calling Cristiano the best Ronaldo to grace the game if  he is successful in the PL at this age. I'm extremely intrigued by this signing.

2 minutes ago, Flip said:

:lol:

Honestly, I'll be calling Cristiano the best Ronaldo to grace the game if  he is successful in the PL at this age. I'm extremely intrigued by this signing.

why intrigued? We know what’s going to happen. He’s mint. He’s gonna be mint

1 minute ago, Rafalove said:

why intrigued? We know what’s going to happen. He’s mint. He’s gonna be mint

I'm not 100% sure of it at all tbh. He's still good but I have my doubts and that's why I'm intrigued :)