Other clubs' transfers

Greg

2 hours ago, joeyt said:
2 hours ago, Froggy said:

£30m apparently. Fuck me. He's terrible. 

That is insane for a player who is effectively just fast and has little footballing ability

Bielsa will have him aal awa the shop. He'll not stop running all year I bet. Will create opportunities for them just doing that despite not being overly adept with the ball at his feet. 

17 minutes ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

Bielsa will have him aal awa the shop. He'll not stop running all year I bet. Will create opportunities for them just doing that despite not being overly adept with the ball at his feet. 

I agree think he's going to look really good in that team and will fit their system.

Remarkable how all these other clubs have suffered loss of income due to covid, but are still finding ways to splash the cash.

Obviously covid must have hit us harder than others, so as Brucey said we should all be grateful the club has gone above and beyond to find the 1st instalment of 5 million for Willock.

I’d hesitate to guess the mackems have probably spent nearly as much as us this close season.

We’ve even managed to get rid of five first team players from the wage bill :lol: Atsu, Carroll, Lejeune, Muto, Saivet. Plus whatever contribution Aberdeen are making towards Longstaff.

They’ll easily be on £120k+ between them all. We’ve managed to bring in Willock who will be on a fraction of that cost.

The first instalment of Willock is probably funded by the wages we’ve saved/loan fees incoming :lol: We’ve not spent a penny.

West Ham are not messing about. 

Looks like they opted for Vlasic ahead of Lingard due to the age I imagine, be interesting to see how he gets on. Lingard was so good for them last season, can't help but feel they should have tied up a deal for him, seemed a perfect fit in their team, but haven't seen much of Vlasic recently, maybe he does really well also.